Parking Brake caliper screw replacement

Hey everyone,

Mine is stripped out(going to have to use an easy out). I can only seem to locate an entire caliper but i really just need the allen bolt. Anyone have any idea on sourcing one(highlighted in red)?

brake.png

Enthusiast
    No idea on the size, but that's likely a specialty bolt, so I'd say the normal sources like Fastenal, Bolt Depot, McMaster-Carr, etc. are out.

A call to Brembo might net something, but it's hard to tell if they'd even be responsive with something as insignificant as a bolt like that. Maybe Racing Brake? They do carry stuff like that for other Brembo calipers (https://racingbrake.com/m12x1-75x80/).

Looks like a socket head shear bolt to me - if you can get it out and measure, you might be able to source one from an aviation/aerospace fastener supplier (like Aircraft Spruce).

I'm guessing it won't be easy to source, and even if you can, you might have to buy them in bulk to make it worth someone's while.

Good luck!

Enthusiast
    Tried Viper Parts Rack yet? Jon B is pretty good at sourcing hard-to-find items.