TKO Motorsports Active Ride Height Control

https://tkomotorsports.com/product/5...ystem-a-r-h-c/

Has anyone purchased this for their Viper? Its like a lift kit that comes in Lambos, Mclarens, Ferraris, even an option on the new C8 Vette.

Really thinking about getting it since I'm already lowered with a TA front spoiler so I scrape everywhere and I've already raised the car all around.
    I'm on MCS 1 coil overs. This setup would replace the MCS1 and I can actually lower the car even more and not worry about scrapping when I can just raise/lower car at will.

Enthusiast
    TKO makes REALLY nice stuff. I don't have it, but wouldn't hesitate to purchase it.

Enthusiast
    I've considered them but they ain't cheap so I could not justify the cost.

Enthusiast
    I wonder how good ths suspension is relative to Tractive (what I have now) for cost comparison.

Would buy that kit blindly.

I have nothing (yet) against Penske, but these TKO were actually the best option.. too bad I didnt know it would fit my gen 3

This has been on my wish list for sometime and now that the stock coil overs on my GTS are making a squishing sound when cold. I can see this in my near future. I guess I shouldn't complain as the stock coil overs did last 65k miles.

I have dealt with Martin over at TKO and I can't say enough good things about him and his team. Not to mention the shop it's over the top. And just one the hill from you Serpent.

Don't go too low they are only for the front you know.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadMachinist View Post
    This has been on my wish list for sometime and now that the stock coil overs on my GTS are making a squishing sound when cold. I can see this in my near future. I guess I shouldn't complain as the stock coil overs did last 65k miles.

I have dealt with Martin over at TKO and I can't say enough good things about him and his team. Not to mention the shop it's over the top. And just one the hill from you Serpent.

They have a front only and an entire kit (front and rear), I would get the entire kit, that way I can still sell my MCS as a full kit as well.

Enthusiast
    Wouldn't it be bad to have different coilovers in front and rear?

Quote Originally Posted by serpent View Post
    They have a front only and an entire kit (front and rear), I would get the entire kit, that way I can still sell my MCS as a full kit as well.
    rear only would be interesting for large diffusers

oh, that's new!

https://tkomotorsports.com/product/2...acing-oil-pan/

very interesting...

- - - Updated - - -

ok back to suspension topic
    based on the video, that's roughly 30mm height travel?

https://tkomotorsports.com/product/5...ystem-a-r-h-c/

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevus View Post
    rear only would be interesting for large diffusers
    You could obviously get matching spring rates and all that. I guess they have matching damping rates or something? Would more or less defeat of of the perks of having an adjustable system (and being able to specify new spring rates).

If you keep stock rear coils, I'm not even sure why you'd want this. Rear will be stock suspension height, so I can't imagine you'd want to lower the front much more.

My bad i looked at them a few years ago and i thought they were only lifting the front.

All the way around is even better as i have one of those fake ACR diffusers on the rear of my car.

Enthusiast

did you just say 65000 miles? I LOVE IT!

My bad i looked at them a few years ago and i thought they were only lifting the front.

All the way around is even better as i have one of those fake ACR diffusers on the rear of my car.
    Hey I see your car around Fremont. My brother thought I was driving my gen V (also gunmetal pearl, but SRT) and also with a TA wing. I saw your car a couple of months ago too on the freeway.

Hey I see your car around Fremont. My brother thought I was driving my gen V (also gunmetal pearl, but SRT) and also with a TA wing. I saw your car a couple of months ago too on the freeway.
    That might have been me? I live in Fremont with a gunmetal pearl GTS with TA wing (I don't have a custom plate or stripes though)
    Last edited by finalleaf; 04-23-2023 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by finalleaf View Post
    That might have been me? I live in Fremont with a gunmetal pearl GTS with TA wing (I don't have a custom plate or stripes though)
    Ok, I got the wrong plates then! Need to get my eyes checked, lol.

I thought I had the only gen V in Fremont!

Ok, I got the wrong plates then! Need to get my eyes checked, lol.

I thought I had the only gen V in Fremont!
    sorry you are no longer special . especially if we have the same color/wing too

I'm already putting it up for sale

Wow, who would have thought three Gen 5's in Gunmetal Pearl in Fremont of all places.

I am always on the look out and I haven't seen any of you guys.

I would be the guy with the GTS with Black stripes ,T/A spoilers front and rear and a custom plate.

I am far from special, I can tell you that much.lol

Enthusiast
    If he's not special, then I must be special since I have the inversed color scheme haha

If he's not special, then I must be special since I have the inversed color scheme haha
    1 of 1!!!!

Wow, who would have thought three Gen 5's in Gunmetal Pearl in Fremont of all places.

I am always on the look out and I haven't seen any of you guys.

I would be the guy with the GTS with Black stripes ,T/A spoilers front and rear and a custom plate.

I am far from special, I can tell you that much.lol
    Wow, 3 Gunmetal Gen V in this small city.. I'll keep an eye out for you guys, my friend spotted this car over the weekend, one of you guys?
    344015216_892588718506549_4027163815447815767_n.jpg