BCM is confused

Driver side windows auto rolls down to open the door but not the full auto down. And it wont roll back up when you close the door.

Passenger works find.

I have done the relearn and it just wont. Any ideas?

I have a feeling it the sensor in the regulator. I have changed the passenger side last year.

An one have a driver side window motor? My track is good, motors are $200 but all vendors are out of stock. Don't want to drop $600 is I don't have to. Thanks

Internet search Amazon had one left $60 it is on the way

OK amazon sent the wrong side. But all I needed was the motor so I swapped it into the old housing. Works perfect.

So if you have a Dead Motor, just buy a 2015 or newer challenger motor assy and put the new unit on your old housing. You don't have to remove the tracks! Bonus!

Enthusiast
    Good find and thanks for sharing !!! This thread will save a few owners when parts dry up !

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyl View Post
    OK amazon sent the wrong side. But all I needed was the motor so I swapped it into the old housing. Works perfect.

So if you have a Dead Motor, just buy a 2015 or newer challenger motor assy and put the new unit on your old housing. You don't have to remove the tracks! Bonus!
    Can you share the part numbers?