Enthusiast

CALLING ALL NORCAL BAY AREA and ANY Vipers in the region SUNDAY MAY 7TH EVENT

Calling All Bay Area and NorCal/Reno Vipers!!!

On May 7th Madd Wrapps, Signature Wheels and Cars and Coffee Sac will be putting on an event at Signature Wheels location in West Sacramento for high end car enthusiasts. This even it FREE. What makes this an extraordinary day for me, and the Viper community, is we will be dropping my car off at Bad Boyzz Garage immediately after the event for the commencement of my heads/cam package! The event will run from 10am-NOON or so and then we will caravan to Bad Boyzz Garage once the event is over. I would love to stuff this parking lot with as many Vipers as we can muster! This is NOT a club sanctioned event, we are just using our reach to extend the invite to ALL club members with a Viper, non-club Viper owners, and their close friends and/or family. PLEASE email or DM me for more details. There will be food, music, and all sorts of insane cars! Contact info is: Holler@maddwrapps.com or @madd_wrapps on Instagram. Instagram is a preferred contact but as long as you get there, reach out however you need to! Thanks in advance, looking forward to this wild day!

Brian Woodiwiss
    Owner Madd Wrapps
    NorCal VOA Regional President

Sneak Peak at the Shop:

UnicornViper.jpg

Enthusiast
    bump