Thread: Lithium battery

Lithium battery

Is there a lithium battery for the Gen 2's? I have searched and seen the version for the gen V's. Just curious.

Enthusiast
    Last edited by GTS Dean; 03-30-2023 at 10:08 AM.

Enthusiast
    Driving around with contaminated fluids braking at 95% while squirting WD40 in people's locks
    Can't wait to see who the first one is to have their car catch fire after installing one of them.

I played with this, ended up using it on another project.
    https://driveviper.com/forums/thread...Li-Bat-install

Just got my NLP30, will install this week-end.

Small, ultra-light. Can't believe this will powerup my 10.9:1 CR....

IMG-9937.jpg

IMG-9936.jpg

Enthusiast
    PXL_20230326_001615788.jpg

I just finished installing mine!

what antigravity model is that and it appears you have a carbon hold down, where did you get that? thanks

Enthusiast
    It's ATX 30HD

I actually made the carbon strap myself. If you are interested, I could make another, but I can't guarantee how quickly I could do it. I could 3D print one, that would be quicker, but slightly heavier. You would need to drill two holes in your battery tray

Enthusiast
    Driving around with contaminated fluids braking at 95% while squirting WD40 in people's locks
    Quote Originally Posted by deyan View Post
    It's ATX 30HD

I actually made the carbon strap myself. If you are interested, I could make another, but I can't guarantee how quickly I could do it. I could 3D print one, that would be quicker, but slightly heavier. You would need to drill two holes in your battery tray
    Does that battery have the nub that sticks out that the clamp actually uses to hold the batty down? The battery in the pic next to the Pepsi can does not. Limiting the effectiveness of the clamp. To probably completely ineffective same battery.

Enthusiast
    Dave, it does not, that's why I had to create the carbon tie strap to hold it down! And the carbon tab on the front holds it in place side to side... although the carbon clamp holds it down pretty good