Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Kinda funny to me that I can pick out the exact data point in there that's mine. Best 120k I've ever spent!

Don't forget private sales. It seems the highest one was the blue & white for just under 500k.

It might be time to grab the TRX, last Demon to compliment the last Viper. Seems everything is going hybrid and we know what that will lead to.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody's Car Conundrum View Post
    Fun fact: Back when that article came out I was a contributor on that site and actually wrote that article. To clear up some things: The article isn't a "ranking the best GEN V special editions" article, it's just showing all the special editions the Gen V had and the chronological order they came out in (hence why the GTS Launch Edition is the first car on the list haha). Secondly, that ACR/TA brake type error is embarrassing! Thought I knew better than that at the time . I remember making an insta post around the same time with a photo of that ACR/TA and being confused then too though so *facepalm*.

Another mistake in that article (that was actually pointed out in a different thread a while ago) is the incorrect production number of the TA 2.0. I believe I went to FCA's media website to find out what the production numbers on TA 2.0s were and it said 96, when in reality they intended on it being 96 but didn't get anywhere close to that amount.

Sorry for letting Viper Nation down there haha
    Very cool Cody! Great article!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234