Thread: Final Demon

Final Demon

The performance numbers are insane. Is it just me or is the color combo blah in the reveal? Also, 6 figs?

i honestly dont think the price is that bad, its a lot of car

Enthusiast
    It's an amazing car for the price point !
    I'm Hoping the next Cuda / Challenger will be 400 to 600lbs lighter .....

And still no manual transmission. But the figures sre unreal & its amazing how it is even street legal.

Enthusiast
    It'll sell for $150-200k all day long.

Enthusiast
    Any grumbling yet from current Demon owners like we saw from Durango Hellcat owners? The whole thing about their cars were supposed to be a limited run...etc

A 400-600 lb lighter version would be cool but not sure we will ever see it.

Enthusiast
    One can get a chute from the Direct Connection catalog, and drive to the drag strip beating up a lot of cars and leave for a nice dinner in the evening with a warranty.

Bruce

That parachute option is epic!

Enthusiast
    I was going to order one, everyone wants $50K to $100K over. I don't see how as they are building 3000 of them.
    But even the Jailbreaks are going for $30K over right now wtf.

Enthusiast
    So many great innovations and outrageous performance.

One of my favorite quotes was "At wide-open throttle, it burns 165 gallons of fuel and hour, draining its tank in 5 minutes."

So that calculates to using 2.7 gallons per minute at WOT!!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedTanRT/10 View Post
    So many great innovations and outrageous performance.

One of my favorite quotes was "At wide-open throttle, it burns 165 gallons of fuel and hour, draining its tank in 5 minutes."

That's just over twice as many gallons a minute my VCC burns while on track haha

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedTanRT/10 View Post
    Or 22 seconds to burn a gallon.....

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Vipers View Post
    I was going to order one, everyone wants $50K to $100K over. I don't see how as they are building 3000 of them.
    But even the Jailbreaks are going for $30K over right now wtf.
    100k Over MSRP seems to be the minimum now.

0-60 in one second. Lmao!

Enthusiast
    Eye-ball flattening acceleration! Who needs laser surgery when you can fix your astigmatism with this.

Have some fiends that are locked in at $50K over. Seems minimum now is $100K over sticker. I had a deal at $30K over, but dealer got greedy and said it’s now $100K over and I needed to beat that number to get it. I told them to go pound sand. Hate games especially with dealers. Crazy stats for sure though.

Enthusiast

Angry

Best I’ve found so far is 100k over and several dealers with “we have a list and have not determined pricing yet and would you like to be added to the list”

Enthusiast
    Fast right now, yes, in a year or two there will be many electrics beating it.

Quote Originally Posted by bullitt2735 View Post
    Best I’ve found so far is 100k over and several dealers with “we have a list and have not determined pricing yet and would you like to be added to the list”
    That seems to be the number most dealers have settled on. I received a call from 2 today saying the exact same thing. $100K over with a non refundable $30K deposit.

Enthusiast
    Asinine.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ACRSNK View Post
    Have some fiends that are locked in at $50K over. Seems minimum now is $100K over sticker. I had a deal at $30K over, but dealer got greedy and said it’s now $100K over and I needed to beat that number to get it. I told them to go pound sand. Hate games especially with dealers. Crazy stats for sure though.
    It's hard to believe there's 3,000 people willing to pay that much over msrp, but we'll see. I see your old '92 ends on BAT today! I just bought #9 off there a couple months ago.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper GTS-R View Post
    Fast right now, yes, in a year or two there will be many electrics beating it.
    They already are. LOL

"Here's some numbers*! Aren't they great?"

*To achieve said numbers you must have launch control, tons of track prep, and must be below sea level.

I couldn't be any less excited about this thing, cause you know they could have done so much more instead of rehashing a name, adding even more power, and then wiping their hands clean.

Can't wait for the Charger Banshee Daytona blendomatic 9000.

--RS

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Vipers View Post
    It's hard to believe there's 3,000 people willing to pay that much over msrp, but we'll see. I see your old '92 ends on BAT today! I just bought #9 off there a couple months ago.
    Yeah. Thought the car would do better. You enjoying your 92?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ACRSNK View Post
    Yeah. Thought the car would do better. You enjoying your 92?
    Yeah I agree he got a good price! I did as well on mine! Yeah I enjoy looking it at in the garage hehe. I got it on BAT as well! Are you enjoying the GT500?

I haven't driven the GT500 yet. It went right into my garage for hibernation. Sitting there with 9 miles on the odo. Sun is shining today though.....