Last edited by 99RT10; 03-16-2023 at 11:14 PM.
    09 ACR With all the goodies
    99 ACR TT 99 red RT/10 Roe S/C
    97 B/W RT/10 TT 94 RT/10 TT

So I just watched the first video and it was stupid. So the viper is bad to own because you burn your legs…. The countach because it’s cramped and has bad vision..the F1 is the only one that made any sense IF you believe all of that about the fuel cell etc.

I just lost another 5 minutes of my life watching the second one.

Enthusiast
    Driving around with contaminated fluids braking at 95% while squirting WD40 in people's locks
    Must be a slow day at the alley.

I really miss the old days on the alley.

Enthusiast
    I miss the Dolphin !
    Where's the Dolphin ?

Enthusiast
    The only thing i agree with on those is the gen 1 or 2 viper could be pretty dangerous for some modern day snowflake who has never actually driven a car spirited without any nannies..my first car was a fiero and i tested its limits daily, those limits may not of been as high as a viper but it had zero nannies and we drove the crap out of it in the appalachias like it was a race track everyday, today in a gen 1 viper i appreciate the driver input and fun to drive, its very taxing to drive these cars in spirited manner but also very very rewarding. I love every minute driving my viper. These donut boys know that your average joe in his new camaro racing up and down the street during high school lunch will wreck a viper, burn himself, and get rained on and melt because he cant latch a top on. lol

Enthusiast
    Unpopular opinion....

Vipers really aren't that hard to drive.

By today’s standards the Gen I & II Vipers are somewhat underpowered. They are extremely east to drive. The Gen V on the other hand…..you need to know what you are doing at the limits.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ACRSNK View Post
    By today’s standards the Gen I & II Vipers are somewhat underpowered. They are extremely east to drive. The Gen V on the other hand…..you need to know what you are doing at the limits.
    Gen Vs aren't hard either. More power, more nannies.

Quote Originally Posted by ACRSNK View Post
    Yea I drove my 92 yesterday thinking how underpowered this car is and how everyone called it dangerous!! I love the car but those idiots on those videos just make me shake my head.

Quote Originally Posted by 13COBRA View Post
    Gen Vs aren't hard either. More power, more nannies.
    Definitely harder to handle than a Gen I or II. Those cars are tame compared to a Gen V. Gen V feels easier to drive because of the “Nannie’s” and how refined it is, but make no mistake…..if you can’t drive I don’t recommend pushing the car even though the ACR-E makes you feel like a pro behind the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by dave6666 View Post
    Must be a slow day at the alley.
    Dave!!!!

09 ACR With all the goodies
    99 ACR TT 99 red RT/10 Roe S/C
    97 B/W RT/10 TT 94 RT/10 TT