2010 Bentley Supersport to mod or not to mod

I have used it as more regular driver since I got it in 2016. Got over 50k miles on it so any sort of collectability is out of the window. Car has a tune on it and a ultra high flow secondary cats (wink, wink) and makes close to 700 hp on the crank. Love looks, interior and amenities but allways hated handling. Yes it soaks a bumps great and is amazing on the lond streches of highway, great in rain and snow and very stable at high speed. Actualy probably most stable high speed car I drove. There is a reason Bentley Supersport have set a world record of 209mph driving on ice.
    I was looking at some turbos for Audi and came up on Superlative Preformance, company in UK which specializes on Bentley. For about 15k I can get double adjustable Ohlin coilovers, adjustable sawys, bushings, etc, big hybrid turbos and huge intercoolers, injectors and a 1000 hp tune.
    I have similar Ohlin setup on my 599 GTB and it handles as good as latest gt3 rs while is well mannered. Supersports had forged internals so it should handle extra power. If transmission gives a problem, Level 10 is just 40 minutes away from Mr and thouse guys can build true race version for about 5k. Have their puppy on highly modified qx56 with 900hp and it held up for 154,000 miles and counting )))). And we use that qx56 to tow heavy machinery and plow snow

Now what we should get as a result is a GT which can do 0-60 under 3 sec and should handle rather well. Change OD ratio and top speed can be over 230-240mph. It could break under 10s in 1/4. Stock once had run in low 11s, my best result with a tune was 11.2. All wheel drive, great CC breaks and finally a handling it deserved from day one. I don't know how good handling will be, at the end it's still a 5000 lbs car, but hopefully it will be something much better than crappy stock air suspension. Yes its $15 to 20K plus 50 hours of wrench time for me but this car has been growing very long in a tooth for me. If I sell it best I can hope for is $60k and what can you get for 75-80K nowdays

And interior as well as all the amenities are just amazing. Car is very quiet and Naim soundsystem is to die for.

- - - Updated - - -

So should I do it )))

With those miles go for it. My Bentley was a CGT Diamond Series. Monster 8 Piston Brakes & W12 Engine. Fast but heavy. Enjoy!

I'm thinking how much good coil-overs can change such heavy car