Enthusiast

Shout out to Mike and the Board

The Legacy membership level is now an option for those in between cars and that want to stay involved with this great group and support the marque. I hope others will take advantage of this and support the VOA.

Chad

Enthusiast
    Agree. This will help maintain long and valuable friendships within our Viper community. Our Region has already adopted the Legacy Membership option.

For those who did not see this announcement from the National Board of Directors a month ago in the Members Section, here it is:

"Legacy Membership:

One change that was approved by the board this month is a new membership level – Legacy Member. This will allow previous Viper owners to join the club or renew their membership if they no longer have a Viper. We understand our friends may be getting older and no longer drive the Viper, or may sell the car and be shopping for another in the future.

We have been hearing from regions and individuals that some previous members want to stay involved in the club. The Viper brings us together and the VOA wants to keep us together.
    This new membership level is going to be added to national bylaws to open it up as an option. Each region will have the option to accept legacy members or not. The dues for Legacy members will match standard and mamba membership fees."
    Last edited by Steve-Indy; 02-23-2023 at 08:35 AM.

Enthusiast
    Will they be able to hold officer positions?

Bruce

Enthusiast
    Bruce, I would think that this question will need to be answered by each individual Region...realizing that some Regions will participate in the Legacy Membership concept and some may not. From my own point of view, I would have no problem accepting a Legacy Member as an officer.

Regional President
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    South Florida

This is what its all about folks