viper coilover caps

Hello everyone,
    New member here. I just purchased a 2002 rt-10. And I would like to lower my wheel to fender gap. I have a friend with equipment enough to make our own. The thing is I cannot find a blueprint or dimensions anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find the dims for the coil over caps for 2002 rt10, would like to drop 1-2 inches. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I suppose I could measure my own, but that is kinda a hit and miss (especially since the car has not yet been delivered) and would rather go with something proven. Thanks in advance. And thanks for having me.
    Regards,
    Grampa5

Caps will only drop the height about 1/2". If you want to go further, Eibach springs or BC Coilovers
    09 ACR With all the goodies
    99 ACR TT 99 red RT/10 Roe S/C
    97 B/W RT/10 TT 94 RT/10 TT

Thanks for the input
    Grandpa5 (Larry)

Granpa 5, congrats on your new ride. And welcome aboard!

I believe JonB offers lowering caps and Eibach set-up.
    I used the lowering caps, on my ‘98GTS, and it looks much better.
    If I remember correctly, the caps lower the back 3/4” and the front 1/2”. Sounds kinda backwards, but it works.
    I’ve read past threads where someone used the Eibach set-up and got high centered on a pack of Marlboros.

Kinda depends on what you are going to do with the car: street, race, etc. And how rough your roads are.

My car barely rubs when making the transition from street to driveway and there places around town I have to avoid.

As I get older I find the seat seems to be getting closer to the ground. I now…”fall in gracefully”.

Good luck and plz be sure to post some pics.

Have fun

Thanks Viper 98.
    Yes, gonna take my time. Don't even take delivery until the 17th of this month. But I'm just looking for small improvements as it will be for street use and very limited track use. I would only like to attend a track day at Blackhawk farms once, just to get a taste. But since growing up around drag cars and then stock cars. I can tell you the oil pan configuration are completely different. Back in the seventies we would braze/weld all sorts of swinging doors to manipulate the oil. So I fear spinning a bearing on any track. Besides reading about week alternator pulley and power steering pump, so I will probably stick to the street. But thanks for your info. What I really need is the ID and OD dims and overall height and steps. As this part should really be made on lathe, but since I only have a milling machine I think it is still possible. Thanks again.
    Regards,
    Larry (Grandpa 5)