Good "budget" coilovers

I see tons of options available for Vipers ranging from $1200 to $9K. I know you typically get what you pay for but a lot of the brands are new to me. If it was a track car I would go with Motons or Penske setup, for street KW V2s with progressive springs should be plenty. What else I can get which will be comparable with KW 2s but maybe at the better price. I need basic adjustability, ability to preload springs and good manners on the rough roads(NY), while still capable of light track or road race.
    Last edited by City; 02-08-2023 at 11:06 AM.

Enthusiast
    MCS 1-way non-remote get my vote.

No remote canisters to mount, you still get adjustable ride height and rebound, and there are lots of springs out there to pick from (although I haven't seen any that weren't linear - not sure if anyone makes progressive springs that would fit).

I thougt Swifts are progressive

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by LCatGA View Post
    I thougt Swifts are progressive
    I looks like they make progressive rate springs, but their offerings for adjustable coil overs all look linear to me.

Enthusiast
    PLUS 1 For MCS , I've been running them for 10 years and like the adjustability and Ride Quality .

I have progressive Swifts on my AMGs with KW and some other coilover(forgot the brand). They came with coilovers as an option

Looked at MCs - their single adjustable looks like a good budget option. What else is available in same price range ?