GEN4 Wheels Value

Looking to sell these wheels off my 2008- a friend called them razors (is that correct??)

Fronts 18x10 5181333AA
    Rears 19x13 5181334AA

Decent shape, some minor curb rash on two of them...could use a good polish. Milwaukee area.

Any opinion on a fair price to ask? Seeing prices all over the board between the forums, ebay, etc. Figured I would post them on the classifieds but not sure what to ask.

Thanks

Enthusiast
    I think the main thing that will decrease your value is the fact that the rims have some curb rash because most Viper owners want their wheels to look great. The issue with this wheel was the finish was inconsistent and hard to match but if the two rims needing repair are on the same side then no one will notice if they are not exactly like the opposite side. If the two damaged rims are on opposite sides you will probably have to redo all four to get them to match and repair usually runs 200-300 per wheel. I would ask $3000 for them, since they are forged and wheels are pricey now, and in the case of this wheel, it is actually quite rare. If there is someone out there that has this wheel on his/her car they already know these seldom come up for sale. So, minor negative about the curb rash ( though folks appreciate your honesty ), but the positive is this is a wheel that was not mounted, new , on many Vipers.

Thanks for the insight Bill. Yes, the rash is on one front and one rear so maybe that will be easier for reconditioning....I will be posting them in the classifieds soon.

Enthusiast
    Someone who wants an extra set will likely pick them up ........... a new set of Forged wheels is 5 -8K!