Enthusiast

I just scored this 1992

I was prepared to bid a lot here, I'm very happy and grateful to get it for this price. The 9th Viper ever built!
    https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...viper-rt-10-4/
    If anyone has any additional info on it, let me know! Thanks!

Enthusiast
    Good pick up!

Enthusiast
    Sweet Ride , Well done !

Enthusiast
    Congrats !!

Enthusiast
    Nice!
    That's a keeper!

Enthusiast
    nice!!

Enthusiast
    Congrats Cable, can't believe it went so low seeing as it has a single digit vin # and was originally owned by Bob Eaton.

Hey go for a ride and see what you think, these are old school kit cars. Take a look at the rear 1 piston Brembo, your G5 has a bigger parking brake!!

Enthusiast
    Quite oddly, it has an MDH of 0228, but an official Date of MFR:04-92. Nice pickup Cable - enjoy!

Congrats! Enjoy!

Enthusiast
    you plan to drive it or store it? just curious.. beautiful car! 92 and number 9 wow.. be interesting to know the previous owner could of been someone famous!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by laney487 View Post
    you plan to drive it or store it? just curious.. beautiful car! 92 and number 9 wow.. be interesting to know the previous owner could of been someone famous!
    More like infamous given that Bob Eaton is without a doubt the most disliked executive/CEO in Chrysler’s history.

Enthusiast
    Congratulations! I was watching the bidding online. Nice!

What a find and buy Cable! Gorgeous and fascinating car!

Enthusiast
    Such a beauty, congrats!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedTanRT/10 View Post
    Take a look at the rear 1 piston Brembo, your G5 has a bigger parking brake!!
    LMAO!!!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by laney487 View Post
    Store it, but I won't be afraid to drive it. I wanted a low mile car like this, but not so low that I couldn't drive it, so this one was perfect.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedTanRT/10 View Post
    Congrats Cable, can't believe it went so low seeing as it has a single digit vin # and was originally owned by Bob Eaton.
    Yeah the guy that bid up to $165K on the other '92 last week, he bid on this one but only up to $101K. Either he waited to long, or just didn't want to go higher. I think what psychologically held bidders back on this one is someone stole it at Barrett Jackson a few years ago for $58K. If you look at the very last pic of the listing, it's this- https://bringatrailer.com/wp-content...it=2000%2C1333

IMO the seller should not have posted that reminding everyone that it had sold previously for such a low price.

Up until 2020 a 92 with miles could be had for low $40’s and a wrapper car like the one that sold for $170K could have been had for somewhere in the $60’s. Prices have sky rocketed over the last couple years. I bought my first 92 for well under $40K back in 2015 and it had under 2K mikes at the time.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ACRSNK View Post
    Up until 2020 a 92 with miles could be had for low $40’s and a wrapper car like the one that sold for $170K could have been had for somewhere in the $60’s. Prices have sky rocketed over the last couple years. I bought my first 92 for well under $40K back in 2015 and it had under 2K mikes at the time.
    Yeah everything has pretty much doubled over the last couple years. I just looked on BAT old auctions and there were Gen 5 ACR's selling for $112K-$120K in late 2019