Viper Rendezvous XIV June 8 11 2023 Registration

If you haven't noticed, the 2023 registration is well underway for Viper Rendezvous 14!

We are a little over half full and early bird pricing runs up until February 1st.

We will be back at the Motorsport Park Hastings Track June 8-11th. Back again this year will be the time trials for the Viper Racing League. So, if you want to get another time trial towards your VRL time trial season, you can do it at Viper Rendezvous. You don't have to participate as a time trial driver, but you do have the option if you desire.

If you haven't been to Viper Rendezvous before or have questions, please checkout the website (you also register there) or our facebook page.

Viper Rendezvous Website

Viper Rendezvous Facebook

Finally, here is this year's promo video.

Enthusiast
    Looking forward to making it to my first one! Thanks for putting it on Ryan

If you haven’t registered yet, sign up before Wednesday this week as prices go up after 1/31.

Just signed up for 3 days..!

Looking forward to meeting everyone. I'll try and drag a few others from out West.

If I can coordinate it, I'm hoping to squeeze in a few other tracks on the way out and on the way back. Thinking maybe Road America, Brainerd, Pitt, and on the way back maybe, VIR, Road Atlanta, Cota, Indy Motorsports.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhlr8n View Post
    Just signed up for 3 days..!

Looking forward to meeting everyone. I'll try and drag a few others from out West.

If I can coordinate it, I'm hoping to squeeze in a few other tracks on the way out and on the way back. Thinking maybe Road America, Brainerd, Pitt, and on the way back maybe, VIR, Road Atlanta, Cota, Indy Motorsports.
    On the way back....do you mean, like a cross country tour? A lot of those tracks are nowhere near your trip? haha

Quote Originally Posted by 13COBRA View Post
    On the way back....do you mean, like a cross country tour? A lot of those tracks are nowhere near your trip? haha
    Yah I'll head East, then South and work my way back. Weather permitting, Might go North 1st to Portland International then head East?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhlr8n View Post
    Yah I'll head East, then South and work my way back. Weather permitting, Might go North 1st to Portland International then head East?
    You gotta hit the new Ozark International Raceway track.

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you!

Quote Originally Posted by 13COBRA View Post
    You gotta hit the new Ozark International Raceway track.
    Thanks for the suggestion Nick. Looks like it fits right in the mix!

Good news/bad news!

Good
    There are still 13 spots left for Viper Rendezvous.

Bad
    The price went up a bit today.

So, sign up soon before we are full.

http://Viperrendezvous.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fursty View Post
    Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you!
    Looking forward to meeting you as well..!

Enthusiast
    Talked to Ryan and it appears there are 9 spots left. Keep in mind this is open to all years of Vipers, and if you have never been there I will be happy to give you some secrets to slither around the Hastings course a little bit faster.

PS - there is even race fuel available just down the road ( 1/2 mile ) at the Pump and Pantry Station. Mark Jorgensen should be there too and though I have retired he is still working for Woodhouse Auto Family.

I would more than love to chat with you Bill and try to tap into your Pearls of Wisdom..!

I'm planning on coming up. I'll be taking VCC#87 to Kevin in Reno this coming Friday for some upgrades..!
    As long as there isn't any hiccups, I'll be there Bright eyed and Bushy tailed

Enthusiast
    Sounds great and you will love the stiction of the new pavement ----- 3 to 4 second improvements over the old surface. G whiz is a common comment, ha!