Look at Viper in Phoenix AZ

I really like a Silver 2003 there but need to get someone to put eyes on it...thanks!

Enthusiast
    I am out of the country right now, however, the tech that works on my audio and interior might be able to take a look at that car. He is very familiar with Vipers, not to say he will do a PPI, but if you just want to get eyes on the car and a rough assessment, I might be able to ask him for a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman2006 View Post
    I am out of the country right now, however, the tech that works on my audio and interior might be able to take a look at that car. He is very familiar with Vipers, not to say he will do a PPI, but if you just want to get eyes on the car and a rough assessment, I might be able to ask him for a favor.
    Thanks but I would hate to have you ask someone! I am not looking for a PPI though, just someone to look at the car cosmetically. He might enjoy looking at Vipers though! If so, the seller is more than happy to show the car to anyone: Jack - Text only: (602) 705-3353
    Last edited by ViperBobZ; 12-21-2022 at 08:40 AM.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperBobZ View Post
    Thanks but I would hate to have you ask someone! I am not looking for a PPI though, just someone to look at the car cosmetically. He might enjoy looking at Vipers though! If so, the seller is more than happy to show the car to anyone: Jack - Text only: (602) 705-3353
    I may be able to check it out today. Let me know, and him as well that Anil will be reaching out to him to check it out. Let us connect too, so I know what you are looking for.

A

Quote Originally Posted by Loud View Post
    I may be able to check it out today. Let me know, and him as well that Anil will be reaching out to him to check it out. Let us connect too, so I know what you are looking for.

A
    Cool. Please text Jack and see if he can show it to you! I will let Jack know - I will let him know.

Quote Originally Posted by Loud View Post

A
    My name is Bob Z. and my email is blackbirdbobz@gmail.com

I want to know how it looks cosmetically. He has a lot of mods done to it engine-wise so we cannot check that out but I am sure he will start it to hear it run.

Enthusiast
    What was the verdict on this car?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman2006 View Post
    What was the verdict on this car?
    Nice car, but I am not sure I want to deviate from the original plan of getting a Gen 4 Vert.