Enthusiast

I m ready to learn

Looking forward to making a Rendezvous finally and learning all the tips and tricks from the fastest Viper drivers out there!

Rendezvous.jpg

Enthusiast
    Nick, thanks for the heads up!!! I'd really like to go although it is a very long tow!! I also noticed that there's an industry event in Dallas then, maybe I can leave my trailer at the track and fly back and forth?

I just booked the Marriott in Grand Island so that's set.

I'll be at Fontana Saturday for a couple of session to finalize the trans tuning, I'll keep you posted! (Fontana is super fast (NASCAR roval) and I haven't been in the car in a year and a half).

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedTanRT/10 View Post
    Nick, thanks for the heads up!!! I'd really like to go although it is a very long tow!! I also noticed that there's an industry event in Dallas then, maybe I can leave my trailer at the track and fly back and forth?

I just booked the Marriott in Grand Island so that's set.

I'll be at Fontana Saturday for a couple of session to finalize the trans tuning, I'll keep you posted! (Fontana is super fast (NASCAR roval) and I haven't been in the car in a year and a half).
    Push the skinny pedal to the metal, and all will be well haha

Enthusiast
    Awesome dude!!!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Vipers View Post
    Awesome dude!!!!
    You coming?

Hi Nick,

I'm going to try and make it. My Knee replacement got pushed back till Feb, so I'll only have a few months to recoup. We'll see how it goes.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhlr8n View Post
    Hi Nick,

I'm going to try and make it. My Knee replacement got pushed back till Feb, so I'll only have a few months to recoup. We'll see how it goes.
    Awesome! Would love to put a face to a name! The more fast guys I can follow around the track, the better!