Searching a 94 RT 10

Calling out for some help. I’m looking for my father in-laws 94 RT/10. He purchased the car around 1996-97 and owned it up to November of 2019. He sold the car due to hard times and we were unaware of this. He has recently passed away and my wife would like to find the car. She grew up with this car and has many fond memories with it. I have a vin number and some pictures. Including our very awkward prom pictures. Had the red custom seats with viper logos, hard top, and hard lexan like windows.
    VIN 1B3BR65E7RV101527
    Carfax shows it was last titled in Franklin Tennessee January of 2020. Then had work done by same owner at Chevrolet of Boaz Alabama March of 2020.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Enthusiast
    You are on a tough quest...but, it does occasionally work out. Since I have played a role a few times in said endeavors, feel free to give me a call for a few tips. 317-402-9013. Hopefully, you guys will be lucky !!

Enthusiast
    I would call the dealership mentioned, ask if they would reach out to the customer on your behalf and give them your contact number. It would be a 50/50 shot. They obviously won't give the owner's contact info to you (or legally shouldn't), but they can give yours to him/her if you ask.

^ This.

Enthusiast
    almost got it.. you got 1527 mine is 1533 haha.. hope you find it

Enthusiast
    I swear i've seen seats like those before on Instagram.