Looking for a 2008 2010 Viper Convertible

...here in Florida - PM me if you have something!

Still looking...

Enthusiast
    Just buy one.

Still looking for a decent one...

There was a REAL nice one for sale at Roanoke over christmas.. seems like a few nice ones listed now on car gurus also?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperBobZ View Post
    Still looking for a decent one...
    There have been a lot of really nice ones sell in the last 4 weeks.

Come on guys, really?! I am the only one who decided what is nice and what I want, and that car has not shown up, for ME.

Enthusiast
    Come on guys, really?! I am the only one who decided what is nice and what I want, and that car has not shown up, for ME.
    Should update your want to buy with very specific of what you are looking for and want to pay. I will have to agree with others that has been some really nice ones on the market.

Enthusiast
    For whatever reason, you come across as very obnoxious.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 13COBRA View Post
    For whatever reason, you come across as very obnoxious.
    He definitely should provide the criteria and wish list for what he wants as well as a price range. He might only have 50k to spend. Might not get something "nice" for that. Who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by ViperPete View Post
    He definitely should provide the criteria and wish list for what he wants as well as a price range. He might only have 50k to spend. Might not get something "nice" for that. Who knows!
    I did in the past but I will be more specific: I want a 2008-2010 Vert, no Black, Green or Orange, and well taken care of. Mods are fine but one with a rebuilt title is not preferred. My budget is around $100k for the right car. I had a deal with the seller of a low mileage 2009 White/Red striped car with new tires and just under 2k miles for $90k but he backed out, and I bid up to $115k for the 2010 ACR Vert on BAT recently so that gives one an idea of where I am at.
    Last edited by ViperBobZ; 01-18-2023 at 02:36 PM.

shelby at elite auto in jonesboro ark has one, white vert, all his cars are nice
    Last edited by bluesrt; 02-02-2023 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesrt View Post
    shelby at elite auto in jonesboro ark has one, white vert, all his cars are nice
    Thanks but it looks like it is a 2004, which has been for sale for a long time.