Enthusiast

Willow Springs Raceway October 1 2nd Track weekend

I know this the weekend before the Viper Indy showdown event.
    Twice every year I personally rent Willow Springs Raceway and have to fill it. I am very short of break even so I can use the support.
    Normally we have 10-15 Vipers show up for the weekend. All cars are welcome. We would love to see more west coast Vipers at the track! Hope you can attend.
    Thanks Scott
    PM me for any questions or email me info@westcoastracinginc.com
    https://www.westcoastracinginc.com
    Oct-03-2020-West Coast Racing (Sat) [[891bac3786]] - 1-Red - Session 3 - WS4_2672_Oct0320_1126A.jpegOct-03-2020-West Coast Racing (Sat) [[891bac3786]] - 3-Green - Session 1 (Turn 1) - WS4_1232_Oc.jpeg
    2-Red - Session 3 (Turn 4a) - WS1_2288_1251_Mar1420_CaliPhoto.jpeg2-Red - Session 3 (Turn 4a) - WS1_2333_1252_Mar1420_CaliPhoto.jpeg
    Oct-03-2020-West Coast Racing (Sat) [[891bac3786]] - 1-Red - Session 3 - WS4_2689_Oct0320_1126A.jpeg
    Last edited by speedtactics; 09-21-2022 at 07:59 PM.

Enthusiast
    I recognize that #48 (black/green/white).... Looks familiar.

Glad to see you take Ole #48 to the next level!

One day hope to have Blue Vodkao #87 meet his step Bro.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhlr8n View Post
    Glad to see you take Ole #48 to the next level!

One day hope to have Blue Vodkao #87 meet his step Bro.

Yes! Are you going to make it to Rendezvous next year?

Supporting Vendor
    Supporting Vendor
    Scott @ west coast racing inc puts on great open track days. Lots and lots of track time, good people and a great atmosphere. No matter your skill level everyone is encouraged to have fun and improve. You never know who you will get to hangout with at these west coast racing inc willow springs track events; There could be very accomplished pro drivers, famous movie stars, and some very fast amateur drivers. Best part is everyone is just hanging out and having a good time on and off track.

Enthusiast
    This is an excellent track weekend that West Coast Racing does, more seat time than you can handle and a great group of people and gorgeous weather
    Last edited by Arizona Vipers; 09-23-2022 at 11:32 AM.

Enthusiast
    Thanks I will make that correction so people know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Vipers View Post
    It's actually the weekend BEFORE Viper Showdown at Indy, so some guys could make both!
    This is an excellent track weekend that West Coast Racing does, more seat time than you can handle and a great group of people and gorgeous weather

Quote Originally Posted by 13COBRA View Post
    Yes! Are you going to make it to Rendezvous next year?
    Hope to go across country at some point next year and make trip out of hitting as many tracks as possible. Will try an coordinate the best dates to include Viper events like the Rendezvous..!

I Second Scott's West Coast Track days at Willow, Can't beat it for a great time with fellow enthusiasts.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhlr8n View Post
    Hope to go across country at some point next year and make trip out of hitting as many tracks as possible. Will try an coordinate the best dates to include Viper events like the Rendezvous..!

I Second Scott's West Coast Track days at Willow, Can't beat it for a great time with fellow enthusiasts.
    I'd love to join you if I can make your schedule work.

Enthusiast
    Scott runs a great event!!! He has a number of great instructors who can help Viper folks (or other marques) that have little or no experience. This is a great Viper track as the front straight is very long and you can really open it up. Whether you're experienced or new to running on a track, this is a great event!

wish I could go but my CC is down. Here's a nice pic from a couple of years ago.

Willow 10.18 group.jpg

Enthusiast
    Thanks everyone! I still need 25 sign ups to break even. If you are interested please PM me.