Enthusiast

Hello from Switzerland

Hello everybody from Switzerland
    I use a 1995 R/T10 since 1998 and reborn my Baby last year.
    First thing to change was the Fuel pump then she runns like crazy. Did'nt remember the feeling how cool it can be. It's more then medicine...
    Anyhow, because it sat for a while things are comming, have troubles with the clutch and so on.
    Might be I visit the Forum with a view questions now and then. Cool to stay here
    Have a great time and keep Vipering.
    Cheers
    Beno

Enthusiast
    Welcome aboard Beno.... Hello from Massachusetts.

Web Site Committee
    Tech Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperYellow95 View Post
    Hello everybody from Switzerland
    I use a 1995 R/T10 since 1998 and reborn my Baby last year.
    First thing to change was the Fuel pump then she runns like crazy. Did'nt remember the feeling how cool it can be. It's more then medicine...
    Anyhow, because it sat for a while things are comming, have troubles with the clutch and so on.
    Might be I visit the Forum with a view questions now and then. Cool to stay here
    Have a great time and keep Vipering.
    Cheers
    Beno
    ABSOLUTELY. You are welcome here.
    2008 SRT10 Open Roof (1 of 2)
    2022 BMW X5M Comp
    Resident Misanthrope

Enthusiast
    Welcome !!

Keep an eye on the clutch fluid reservoir's fluid level. With time and use, slave cylinder have been known to leak "silently"...and can cause "clutch troubles". In a few cases, this has lead to front or rear end damage to the Viper if a person starts a Viper in gear. In this senerio, even though the clutch pedal is depressed, the car is still in gear and will instantly move in the direction of the gear that was previously used to park the car. For this reason, I always start a Viper in neutral...with my right foot on the brake.

By the way, I would suggest that you start posting in the Gen I/ Gen II section...found under the heading "Viper". You will get more views and opinions in that section.
    Last edited by Steve-Indy; 08-17-2022 at 05:35 PM.