Lamborghini Huracan Performante For Sale

My Lamborghini H Perf just went up for auction on BaT. If you know anybody in the market for one, please send them a link.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...erformante-10/

Enthusiast
    That's a really sharp car - love the Italian flag sill accent! You're missing a fastener on the rear undertray panel. That's gotta be at least a $150 screw by they time it floats over on a boat and gets marked up 15x...

GLWS!

Enthusiast
    Beautiful car. I always look twice because the X brace doesn't center rover the engine. lol I remember when my buddy got his 2018 R8 V10+ and he noticed that

GLWTS. Love that car.

Quote Originally Posted by GTS Dean View Post
    That's a really sharp car - love the Italian flag sill accent! You're missing a fastener on the rear undertray panel. That's gotta be at least a $150 screw by they time it floats over on a boat and gets marked up 15x...

GLWS!
    Sharp eye. Thank for pointing that out. I guess dealer did not replace. I will get another.

Enthusiast
    My dad had a green Spyder. Gorgeous cars!

Good luck!

Enthusiast
    Beautiful car. I spend way too much time on BAT, but it's a great venue. I really believe you would do your sale an enormous benefit with a start up and driving video. Those cars make great music. Best of luck with your sale.

Part is also an AUDI part. Ordered one. Cost less than $2.

Enthusiast
    Badass and gorgeous!

Enthusiast
    I'm wanting a regular 610-4 to scratch the "exotic itch". Would I be finding myself missing 3 pedals if I got rid of my gen 5 for one?