Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for sharing Nick. Great job!

Enthusiast
    Our Oklahoma group has been wanting to go and now I/we really are wanting to go!!!!!!! Thank You for sharing your thoughts, it will help a lot!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Mannny View Post
    Our Oklahoma group has been wanting to go and now I/we really are wanting to go!!!!!!! Thank You for sharing your thoughts, it will help a lot!!
    I would love to meet you guys down there if you can get a weekend planned out!

Enthusiast
    Nice driving Nick. Finally got my car fixed up ready for next season. Will see you out there!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayR View Post
    Nice driving Nick. Finally got my car fixed up ready for next season. Will see you out there!
    Uh oh, what was wrong with it?

Enthusiast
    I am not completely sure about what Clay was having an issue with, other than some problem with a new clutch. The cool thing is everyone jumped in and tried to help as this happened at the Viper Showdown ( Indianapolis Speedway ). I was hoping he might come over to Topeka this past weekend and run with you and I, so you need to work on him to get the Viper out to the Central Region of NASA's 2023 events. I know of three other Viper owners who plan to be real active next year, and with you 4 Snakes at most of the events would be cool. If Mark Kirby gets back running with them, there could be many races with 4-5 Vipers each week and that could entice some of the guys from Oklahoma to come and run with us.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pemberton View Post
    I am not completely sure about what Clay was having an issue with, other than some problem with a new clutch. The cool thing is everyone jumped in and tried to help as this happened at the Viper Showdown ( Indianapolis Speedway ). I was hoping he might come over to Topeka this past weekend and run with you and I, so you need to work on him to get the Viper out to the Central Region of NASA's 2023 events. I know of three other Viper owners who plan to be real active next year, and with you 4 Snakes at most of the events would be cool. If Mark Kirby gets back running with them, there could be many races with 4-5 Vipers each week and that could entice some of the guys from Oklahoma to come and run with us.
    That would be fun!

I don't have the $$$ to run the race group. Haha I would have to go to a ST3/4 type build in order to justify the consumables.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 13COBRA View Post
    The over the hill section is called a roller coaster, ironically.
    Great write up!
    This track was scheduled to host the Fanatec World GT World Challenge last year. During testing the GT2 and GT3 cars were going airborne to they moved the event to my home track NOLA Motor in New Orleans. The GT cars are coming back to NOLA Motor this April, fantastic event.
    Since the Ozarks are "nearly" in our Mid South region, I plan to bring my car here but judging by this write up, I'll need to start playing video games before I go.
    Last edited by Doorman; 12-12-2022 at 01:04 PM.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorman View Post
    Great write up!
    This track was scheduled to host the Fanatec World GT World Challenge last year. During testing the GT2 and GT3 cars were going airborne to they moved the event to my home track NOLA Motor in New Orleans. The GT cars are coming back to NOLA Motor this April, fantastic event.
    Since the Ozarks are "nearly" in our Mid South region, I plan to bring my car here but judging by this write up, I'll need to start playing video games before I go.
    It was definitely beneficial.

There are definitely some cars that have been airborne over the roller-coaster section. I felt mine get super light, but the tires stayed down luckily!

Should be in a little better shape next year! Let me know when you plan on going and I'll meet you there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12