IN/KY VOA...FYI...Indiana State Fair Car Display Opportunity...from Member Dave Jones

Good morning, All:

IN/KY VOA Member Dave Jones asked me to relay this information to our Membership.

For those of you who have not yet met Dave, he is a long time Viper owner and MOPAR owner/expert. Dave has organized many charitable events during the 25 years that I have known him. He has also arranged car shows for both the Indiana State Fair and Marion County Fair for many years in the past.

Here is the email that I received from Dave:

"Steve, The Indiana State Fair has asked me to help put on 3 car displays during this years State Fair. The dates are July 31, Aug.7 and Aug14. At each of these dates they would like to have 12 cars. The cars will have enclosures to keep people from getting too close to the cars. The fair would give each car 4 extra tickets to use any days of the fair and a parking pass to bring a regular car to the fair at any date. They would like to have the cars at the fair at 9AM until 4PM. If anyone has any questions about this they can call me. Thanks Dave Jones 317-850-4261"

As you can see, this is not an official IN/KY VOA event. That said, I know that many of you have participated with Dave in these past events. If you have any interest in these upcoming car displays, please contact Dave directly via his number listed above.

Best regards,

Steve Fess, Membership and "Special Ops" Coordinator, VOA IN/KY Region, Inc. 317-402-9013