Enthusiast

Virtually new Black Sidewinder II wheels placed in the Classifieds

Finally decided after purchasing a set of Sidewinder II wheels from a customer back when I was selling at Woodhouse Dodge, that I probably was not going to go through with my brilliant plan for them since they have sat in my basement for 7 years. After my wife asked me if I could move them while she was organizing things in the basement, it started to make sense just to sell them. Since parts are getting scarce, someone with an ACR or TA would likely love to have an extra set. Of course an owner wanting an updated look for their Viper might find them quite appealing too, and a TrackSnake likely would appreciate these lightweight, strong, track wheels. My son works at Porsche of Omaha ( one of the
    Woodhouse Auto Family Stores ) and he could ship them out for me, and if someone is reasonably close ( say within 200 miles ) I could probably just load them up and meet you halfway. Pressure sensors were factory installed so no need to order those, and these take offs were bought right when the car brand was new. I know I am getting older since I am liking the look of the silver, polished wheels on my Launch Edition, more and more, ha. Asking $4000 OBO, shipping not included.

Bill Pemberton
    bpem22@gmail.com
    402-677-5864
    Last edited by Bill Pemberton; 06-29-2022 at 02:00 PM.

Hi Bill, long time no talk! Do you have a pic of them?