Enthusiast

Typical Corvette owner

I'm not really a Corvette fan, but cringe worthy....

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a4...to-windshield/

Maybe someone should market an air intake snorkel like they do for Jeeps.

Enthusiast
    Not sure that's typical of Corvette owners but I've noticed, and no offense to our resident C8 owners that C8's attract some oddballs. Hahah

Enthusiast
    Hardly typical of C8, or any other generation of Corvette owners. The guy is a buffoon. Amazing it was not hydro locked. The engine is out back but the intakes are along the sides.

Enthusiast
    Hello Folks, Popeye the Sailor man here, I just got me new Sea 8 and she is great on the water. She rises out of the water fine , though she got me cabin a bit wet. I think she be okay, but I might be having to go float a loan, to make sure she will operate on dry land. Ahoy mateys!

Enthusiast
    Headline of this thread is typical for a Viper owner. LOL.

Enthusiast
    Wondering how all the electronics are doing now / will be doing in the future. Would never buy that car, its as good as being in a flood.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by AZTVR View Post
    Headline of this thread is typical for a Viper owner. LOL.
    Yep, it's an unwritten rule on any automotive forum when speaking of the off-brands.

Enthusiast
    Wow, that is amazing that it was still running after that submarine trip. Sheesh, dumb move to risk it.

Enthusiast
    Impressive for the car, not so much for the driver!!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    Yep, it's an unwritten rule on any automotive forum when speaking of the off-brands.
    Isn't that the truth. I spend way too much time on Corvette Forums defending the "Neanderthal" Viper and the people that own them. Here I try to defend the Corvette from all the stereotypes of the car and the people that own them. I happen to love them both and actually find all the commentary comical.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pemberton View Post
    Hello Folks, Popeye the Sailor man here, I just got me new Sea 8 and she is great on the water. She rises out of the water fine , though she got me cabin a bit wet. I think she be okay, but I might be having to go float a loan, to make sure she will operate on dry land. Ahoy mateys!
    Sea 8! Haaa...good one, Bill. ;-)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by capevettes View Post
    Isn't that the truth. I spend way too much time on Corvette Forums defending the "Neanderthal" Viper and the people that own them. Here I try to defend the Corvette from all the stereotypes of the car and the people that own them. I happen to love them both and actually find all the commentary comical.
    Yup. But stereotypes are true. Could you imagine New Balance stock should Corvette owners stop buying the white ones? Haha

Enthusiast
    They usually park them and try to justify why the wrinkle on the seat makes it a 1 of 1