Latest best ceramic coater in the Cupertino area

I've had my '17 ACR-E coated with Suntek and then ceramic coated, but I'm wondering if there's a more local and very reputable ceramic coater/detailer around or near Cupertino. I have a '97 GTS that I want to get a minor paint correction done (it still looks and smells like new) and I have a new Rubicon 392 that I want to ceramic coat (I'm not into washing/waxing Jeeps...). Anyone have any suggestions? My main objectives are to make my garaged '97 look great, and to keep my brand new Rubicon 392 looking good and easy to clean without any weekend efforts (again, I hate to spend time washing cars now that I'm old....).

Just bumping this up. I just got my Sting Gray Rubicon 392, and that paint looks awesome, but it definitely needs ceramic. If anyone here has a good ceramic shop they can recommend in the south bay area, I'd appreciate it.

I've heard good things from my friends about
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/dynamic-detailing-santa-clara

I think not the cheapest but they see quite a bit of exotics

Quote Originally Posted by finalleaf View Post

Thanks! I'll check them out. My Rubicon 392 just got delivered to Normandin, and now that Jeep stopped making them, and a bunch of orders are getting cancelled, I want to put a few layers of protection on the thing and keep it in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by finalleaf View Post

Thanks for your recommendation! Dynamic Detailing was awesome - Daniel is super responsive, they're very easy to work with, and the end result far exceeded my expectations. The Rubicon 392 came with the usual Jeep quality paint (plenty of orange peel), but after three coats of their "9H" coating, it's almost gone and looks to be a much higher quality paint job than it is. They did all external surfaces, including all lights, wheel surfaces, bumpers, tow hooks, and windows. You've got to baby it for a few weeks while curing, but that's not a big deal - no need to wash and wipe it down, which is nice.

They do an annual maintenance on the ceramic job - in short, they'll wash it, clay it, detail everything, and then apply another ceramic top coat on everything. It's pretty inexpensive - only $250 each time.

So, I highly recommend them. Very clean shop, cool staff, very professional, and most importantly great results. Actually better than the results I got from another shop who ceramic coated my ACR-E, but that might not be comparable because the ceramic went over PPF.