Enthusiast

Pittsburgh Annual Vintage Car Events Focus on Dodge Viper

For anyone interested, as the title indicates, this year's focus is on the Viper.

There are quite a few events spread out over a few weeks.

https://pvgp.org/viper-spotlight/

cool, gonna be lots of Vipers running around town that weekend

Enthusiast
    I sure hope so. I am not sure if anything lines up with my schedule as of yet. I might be inclined to at least attend a day trip event, ala car show.

Enthusiast
    Porsche is the marque and Viper is the spotlight car. I'll be bringing both over the couple weeks of events. One thing to be aware of is getting to Schenley Park through Oakland in the morning. I expect it to be huge with Porsche as the marque. Last year was Corvette and we sat 2 hours at basically a standstill. Luckily I took my 911, so I had no problems keeping cool, but there were some newer Corvettes parked off to the side overheated.

Enthusiast
    Ugh! Thanks for the heads up.

Yes, I always forget about how bad I loath the trip in from the east. When you live in rural anytown USA, a driver going less than 10 mph over the speed limit irks us. Every time I enter the 'Burgh, ala last weekend, I was instantly annoyed by the 3 rear end collisions, the ensuing jams and the 2 dozen close calls in between. I am told it is the only major city in the country without a beltway around it.
    Last edited by jpmst3; 04-12-2022 at 01:18 PM.