Thread: 2014 white TA

2014 white TA

Hello everyone..just bought 2014 wta #3. Question...How do i switch from sport to track mode?? Srt have hard buttons...Help please!! Tnx

All GenV Vipers have the same buttons to switch between modes at the bottom of the center stack.

2014_srt_viper-pic-3267276577579273194-1024x768.jpg

The SRT models don't have bi-mode suspension.

36.jpg my ta does not have those buttons...most others i see do???

I wonder if someone has swapped your center stack with an SRT model stack (I forgot those SRTs didnt have adjustable suspension).. But Your TA should have those buttons.

Take a picture of your shocks.. do you indeed have the two mode shocks? The should have a remote receiver canister.

I will ck shocks when i get home..dash/stack does not appear to be tampered with.. The car in and out is shows like new vin is 1ev300003 dash plaque 03/33 wtf

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Campracing199 View Post
    36.jpg my ta does not have those buttons...most others i see do???
    Is that your actual center stack? If it is, TA's didn't have the carbon surrounds. So that would be odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Simms View Post
    Is that your actual center stack? If it is, TA's didn't have the carbon surrounds. So that would be odd.
    Agreed

Enthusiast
    That is not stock. The previous owner definitely changed it. You do not get a CF surround on TA as in your picture. My buddy has a center stack with the buttons and he is open to sell. DM me if interested.

Of course, check your suspension first. If that was upgraded to coilovers, you will have no use for the buttons.