Hello everyone,

My friend, who is a veteran and his family that consists of many veterans, started a non-profit to help local veterans called, Veterans Time-to Thrive, Inc. (VT3). They will be hosting a fundraiser car show on Saturday, July 16, 2022 from 2:00-6:00 PM in the heart of Amsterdam’s Southside on Bridge St in Amsterdam, NY (you may use 1 Bridge St, Amsterdam, NY 12010 for your GPS/Navigation and the location is conveniently located approximately 1 minute away from I-90 Exit 27 on the New York State Thruway, about 30 miles west of Albany, NY). Considering myself and other Viper owners in the area will be attending and some of us will be volunteering at this car show, I hope you will considering adding this event to your region’s calendar and supporting some of your Upstate NY members and fellow Viper owners. If you are able to attend, please let me know no later than Friday, July 15th and I can arrange a special parking location so you all can park together if you are planning on arriving together.

Let’s help some local veterans as 100% of the proceeds from the donations are going to VT3. You may pre-register for the car show and donate on https://vt-3.org

I’m honored to be a sponsor for this event and it’s wonderful cause as I will be sponsoring both the Best of Show 1979 & Older trophy and the Best of Show 1980 & Newer trophy, which I promise will be some of the biggest and nicest trophies ever awarded at a local car show!

Enjoy DJ John Colarusso playing all of your favorite car show songs from 1:00-6:00 PM! After the show ends, you are welcomed to attend Amsterdam Waterfront Foundation’s Riverlink Park Summer Concert Series across from the beautiful Mohawk Valley Gateway Overlook Pedestrian Bridge over the Mohawk River.

72566475-B71E-498B-8063-B00513FC094F.jpeg

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,

Derek Bowman