Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2022 Tail of the Dragon June 2 5 2022 Gatlinburg TN

Hello Viper Family !!!

Wanted to get this information out as to when The Tail of the Dragon Event will be this year !!!

Dates: June 2 - 5, 2022 The Greystone Lodge on the River Gatlinburg, TN They have 50 rooms set aside for us!!! Room Res: 1.800.451.9202

Registration will be done through The Carolinas Forum/Website in Late Feb/Early March !!!

We look forward to seeing all of our Viper Family in Gatlinburg this summer : )

Kim Weakley ~ AL/TN Region VOA President
    Matt Braunstein ~ Carolina's VOA President

Enthusiast
    Awesome. Thanks. I know many are asking already!

Enthusiast
    Looking forward to it!, do you know if they would honor the "special room rates " if we come all week?

I would be happy to ask that question and repost !!!
    Kim

Enthusiast
    Thank you !!

Hi No Hemi,

Greystone Lodge said they will honor the rates 3 days before and 3 days after our event : ) So May 30th - June 8th !!! Hope this helps !!

Kim

Enthusiast
    Georgia club excited to attend, Kim better be ready for like 100 vipers. Last year was low due to Covid, as you remember previous to Covid we had like 120 vipers show. Is the 50 the max rooms Greystone will allow?

Hi Chris,

Great to hear !!! Greystone will work with me on adding rooms. The bigger picture is the restaurants and their capacity to serve. They still don't have enough employees !!! I'm watching very closely how this is playing out.

Looking forward to this, hotel booked. Any update on registration?

We are working on the registration, hopefully out next week. Keep an eye out on the Carolina's Forum !!!

Thanks,
    Kim Weakley

Enthusiast
    going to be awesome to get out and see everyone. I say we'll have 100 vipers, if not Kim aka Viperchickmt is buying lunch.

You're too funny Chris !!!

Enthusiast
    Well , IM sorry to say we will be missing the TOTD event this year , It is my daughter's first communion in PR and it's on June 4 , It'll be my first time in 10 years not going, and I am REALLY bummed , hope ya'll have a great time, If you do anything in the fall let me know.

Enthusiast
    well , Disregard my last message I was able to change some stuff and we are going to TOD, already registered.

Enthusiast
    Awesome, see you in june

Enthusiast
    Howdy new member here, looking to come join and make some new friends. I probably will be trailering my gen 1 up there from amarillo tx, cant fit all my luggage in the truck with the top and windows back there LOL! just waiting on work to approve my days off and ill be reserving at the hotel and be joining you guys.. hope to have a lot of fun!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by laney487 View Post
    Howdy new member here, looking to come join and make some new friends. I probably will be trailering my gen 1 up there from amarillo tx, cant fit all my luggage in the truck with the top and windows back there LOL! just waiting on work to approve my days off and ill be reserving at the hotel and be joining you guys.. hope to have a lot of fun!
    Great, I used to live in Midland/Odessa, also San Angelo, we talked on Facebook, you will really enjoy it, the friends I've made on these trips is Invaluable, I've had 7 vipers already and every time i'm thinking about changing platforms the people from here pull me back

Enthusiast
    Looking forward to meeting you, you'll have a great time and meet great people.

Enthusiast
    Hey No Hemi, this is my first real go around on the forums, i always find them much more informational than the facebook groups.. and facebook is trash lets be honest lol.. Midland/Odessa dang.. now thats desert living! Yeah when i seen this posted on Facebook i thought man i should really goto a viper event like this and go drive the dragon, be nice to meet other viper enthusiasts, there arent many of us out here in west texas! Should be quite fun! are you headed up!?

Enthusiast
    Hey No Hemi, this is my first real go around on the forums, i always find them much more informational than the facebook groups.. and facebook is trash lets be honest lol.. Midland/Odessa dang.. now thats desert living! Yeah when i seen this posted on Facebook i thought man i should really goto a viper event like this and go drive the dragon, be nice to meet other viper enthusiasts, there aren't many of us out here in west texas! Should be quite fun! are you headed up!?
    Yeah It was desert living, lol , IM living in Florida now, but lived in South Carolina for about 10 years, yes me and my wife are heading up and bringing both vipers ( gen5 and gen3) , we will be up there wednesday and probably leave sunday .

Enthusiast
    Sweet look forward to meeting yall!

Enthusiast
    Friendly reminder to register by 4/18 inorder to be guaranteed a shirt and commemorative gift. We are only order a few extras of each. Only those registered before then will be guaranteed to receive them both, all other after will be first registered first to get basis or divided at our discretion. Event price will not change after.

Thanks

Enthusiast
    Hey gang, i booked with the greystone lodge today and sent in for the registration.. does anyone know where i can park my tow rig? I'm trailering the viper up from texas and the lodge said no trailer parking at the hotel.. so is there somewhere i can park the tow rig there close by?

Enthusiast
    Hey gang, i booked with the greystone lodge today and sent in for the registration.. does anyone know where i can park my tow rig? I'm trailering the viper up from texas and the lodge said no trailer parking at the hotel.. so is there somewhere i can park the tow rig there close by?
    There has always been a spot locally, not always the same. I'm sure there will be something in the works.

Hello Larry,

Glad we spoke today about parking your trailer and truck !!! I will send you directions closer to June so it's easy to get you parked before heading to Greystone Lodge !!!
    Looking forward to meeting you guys !!!
    Safe travels,
    Kim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast