Enthusiast

Oil Coolant Lines Are Leaking

I have a 2003 and my oil coolant lines are leaking. Chuck Tator told me the OEM oil coolant lines are junk and not to get them. I heard JTSVP made oil lines, but the only ones I found on their website are the ones for the Ram SRT-10. I tried to contact JTSVP by email because I work a lot of overtime so I'm working when they're open, but I unfortunately haven't heard back from them yet and it has been over a week. I don't know if these will fit on the Viper or if the Viper's oil lines are a different size compared to the Ram SRT-10. Does anyone know if these will fit or recommend replacement oil coolant lines? Any input would be appreciated.

The weather is starting to get warmer and we've had some rain to get the salt off the roads so I'm itching to bring the Viper out of hibernation!

Enthusiast
    I had mine replaced under warranty two years ago and haven't had a problem with the new ones. The replacements could have superseded the original part number but I'm not sure.

Enthusiast
    I've used JTSV power steering lines before and it's definetly top quality. I don't know for sure if the truck's oil lines will fir or not.

Here's another option for you. I'm Not sure if they are a sponsor or not, but viper specialty sells a oil line replacement kit.
    http://viperspecialtyperformance.com...roducts_id=196
    Last edited by Ninjakris; 04-06-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Enthusiast
    Truck lines are too short. Look up Dan Lesser at Viper Specialty. Actually, here: LINK. I have these on my car, and Dan is a great guy to work with.

Ditto. Lines are great and replace the stock lines with much better quality hardware. Not too hard to install if you have a shortened wrench and take your time. Helps to have 2 people and beer. You need to be able to get the car up in the air high enough to reach the lines on the block. Good time to do an oil change.

Quote Originally Posted by LATAMUD View Post
    Truck lines are too short. Look up Dan Lesser at Viper Specialty. Actually, here: LINK. I have these on my car, and Dan is a great guy to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by 10BANGER View Post
    I had mine replaced under warranty two years ago and haven't had a problem with the new ones. The replacements could have superseded the original part number but I'm not sure.
    Same here. Mine started leaking and were replaced last year under extended warranty. No issues since.