Thread: Alabama Owners

Alabama Owners

Hello all.

I am moving to the area next year and wanted to see what the membership was like around there. Forums seem pretty dead and the FB page I found looks about as lively.

Anybody out there?

Red face

Hi Robert,
    I'm Kim Weakley ...The President of AL/TN Region VOA Club. Happy to hear your heading down South !!! We have 22 Vipers in our club, and quite a few are in Middle TN and AL.
    We just had our Annual Run Thru the Smokey's mid-November and of course our Annual Tail of the Dragon was this past June up in Gatlinburg, TN
    I'm trying to get a new FB page up and running soon
    Where will you be in AL??? When will you move to AL ??? We live outside of Knoxville, TN
    Hope to catch up with you in 2022. You can reach me at 540.273.1032 if you have any questions : )
    Kim
    Last edited by Viperchickemt; 12-20-2021 at 07:07 PM.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by V10Sidepipes View Post
    Hello all.

I am moving to the area next year and wanted to see what the membership was like around there. Forums seem pretty dead and the FB page I found looks about as lively.

Anybody out there?
    The AL/TN FB page or one of the other Viper pages?

Quote Originally Posted by Viperchickemt View Post
    Hi Robert,
    I'm Kim Weakley ...The President of AL/TN Region VOA Club. Happy to hear your heading down South !!! We have 22 Vipers in our club, and quite a few are in Middle TN and AL.
    We just had our Annual Run Thru the Smokey's mid-November and of course our Annual Tail of the Dragon was this past June up in Gatlinburg, TN
    I'm trying to get a new FB page up and running soon
    Where will you be in AL??? When will you move to AL ??? We live outside of Knoxville, TN
    Hope to catch up with you in 2022. You can reach me at 540.273.1032 if you have any questions : )
    Kim
    Hi Kim,

I will be in the Montgomery area starting Jan 1. I will definitely be looking forward to getting the car out and about with some new people this spring!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by uvbnbit View Post
    The AL/TN FB page or one of the other Viper pages?

The AL/TN fb page that I found.

The other viper pages that I am on (probably a half-dozen or so) are pretty active.

Enthusiast
    Glad you found the other Viper pages. Since not all members are on social media, the best communication for small group has been emails.
    And not all on social media are club members either. Any questions, stay in touch with Kim.