VOA Event Bot

EVENT: New Orleans Murals Photo Shoot - 2022-01-15

Join your fellow Viper owners for several stops at the city's iconic and colorful murals. We'll have a professional photographer to capture our cars in the city. Saturday 9am start finishing with a group lunch.

First post in 8 years.
    Good job bot.

so, here's the schedule: (RSVP to Matthew Durrish)

STOP #1: 9:00 am, 636 Baronne St New Orleans. Medium sized parking lot with large mural. We'll get several group shots and I'll have some small refreshments.

STOP #2: 10:00 am, 200 N Galvez St New Orleans. Star Lock and Key. Quick stop to get some photos. This is Chad Braun's business and they're celebrating 100 years of service.

STOP #3: 10:45 am, 2941 Royal St New Orleans. Large parking lot with 3+ murals available to shoot.

LUNCH: Elizabeth's Restaurant 601 Gallier St New Orleans. Lots of parking available up the levee driveway. Vax cards are required. Each person will be responsible for their own lunch and drinks.

I got word that a group from the Northshore is departing from the Shell station on the East Causeway Approach at 08:00 - 08:15.

Laissez les Bons Temps Rouler!!

Yes, you are correct. I plan on being part of this. Hope to meet all the Northshore Vipers there. Be Safe

12 cars; and none had to be dragged out from a pot hole or from being high-centered on one of those New Orleans manhole covers.

Well done Matthew and crew.

I also think it was a success. Great time with everyone, even with a little rain. Let's do more of these event's. Vipers are meant to be Driven.
    Again, Great job Matt.

Enthusiast
    Without pictures, not sure this happened

Hi Slithr.

Well, the fancy photos aren't mine to post, but here is one that my wife took at the first stop...

stop 1.jpg

and another that is of my Gen III....

silver lolly.jpg

There were an amazing number of murals throughout the area of the city that we crawled through.