Maurice Liang
    VQ Editor
    VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Northern California

2022 Viper Calendar Now Available

For those of you who still like to hang a paper calendar on the wall, the 2022 Viper calendar is now available. This 12 month calendar features photos of different generation Vipers. It's printed on high-quality, heavy stock paper, is o-ring bound, and measures 12"x24" when displayed. (You have to punch your own hanging hole or use a binder clip as the printer does not have hole-punching capability.) Price is $25 plus tax and shipping. Order now to receive by Christmas! Thanks. View/order at: https://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/2131346
    Attached Images Attached Images

Enthusiast
    Hey Maurice,

Rather than only posting for your own financial benefit, I invite you to step into the thread regarding the VOA financials and hopefully you can shed some light on it.

Being absent from that thread, but still having the time to post this isn't a very good look.

Enthusiast
    Up The River..[Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR]
    Is this a paid ad from a VOA sponsor / vendor like PartsRack and several others?

If not, Free member ads belong in classifieds

Nick, et-al

You too can report the advertising message post by clicking on the little exclamation point at lower left of the post. Moderators will handle.

Or.....maybe some % of calendar sales goes to the VOA? What % to VOA ?

Is there an Electronic Edition?
    Last edited by JonB ~ PartsRack; 12-10-2021 at 11:55 AM.

Enthusiast
    VOA BOD: Possible VOA finance/expense solution:

Why not suspend / cancel the expensive VQ Magazine. Instead, and once a year, all members receive a Viper CALENDAR!!

We know retail value is $25, and has never been delayed or cancelled in ~12+ yrs!

Wholesale/bulk estimate $15-$20? Waaay Cheaper than the magazine

You could produce a 16-mo calendar for late joining members.

And dont forget the even cheaper Electronic Edition
    Last edited by JonB ~ PartsRack; 12-10-2021 at 05:04 PM.

Enthusiast
    Did the VOA Board commission this? How much were the printing costs? How many calendars have been produced, or is it Print to order? Were these pictures submitted by members? Did the VOA Pay you to produce this or was all the work Voluntary? Sincerely.

I thought this surely had to be a joke.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerviper View Post
    Nope, its also being advertised on the VOA Facebook page!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboy 18 View Post
    Did the VOA Board commission this? How much were the printing costs? How many calendars have been produced, or is it Print to order? Were these pictures submitted by members? Did the VOA Pay you to produce this or was all the work Voluntary? Sincerely.
    Fats: Mo has been producing and selling plain or sexy Viper calendars as a personal publication project for 12+ years. He may pay some of his models? Dunno. It would be the right thing to do....
    Last edited by JonB ~ PartsRack; 12-10-2021 at 02:53 PM.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerviper View Post
    I thought so too, when the post came up... It doesn't look right to me to post this while the other issue is at hand and bothersome to a lot of members.

Quote Originally Posted by 13COBRA View Post
    Hey Maurice,

Rather than only posting for your own financial benefit, I invite you to step into the thread regarding the VOA financials and hopefully you can shed some light on it.

Being absent from that thread, but still having the time to post this isn't a very good look.
    Well said Nick, couldn’t agree more.

I find it REALLY Weird that the printer did not have any supply issues with this heavy stock paper, but the Viper Mag... ugh supply chain issues.