Sensor o2 with New exhaust 3 "

Hello everyone, I finally received my BBE 3 "no cat exhaust for m'y gts gen2 after 8 months of waiting. ... my question: did you mislead the rear O2 sensors when you changed the exhaust?
    Last edited by Mike 45; 11-15-2021 at 05:21 AM.

Enthusiast
    we zip-tied the rear O2 up out of the way , no issues. You can also put foolers in there. PCM just needs to think the cats are there and doing what suppose to

Enthusiast
    we zip-tied the rear O2's up out of the way (if that's what you mean?) , no issues. You can also put foolers in there. PCM just needs to think the cats are there and doing what suppose to

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by uvbnbit View Post
    we zip-tied the rear O2's up out of the way (if that's what you mean?) , no issues. You can also put foolers in there. PCM just needs to think the cats are there and doing what suppose to
    Would this work on a gen 5? My tuner won't touch anything emissions related

Enthusiast
    I owned a Gen 2 years ago. I removed the cats and did nothing special with the sensors. Car ran great and the interior was cooler.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Would this work on a gen 5? My tuner won't touch anything emissions related
    Meeting Federal emissions requirements got harder with almost each passing year. Gen 5s are the hardest to mod without throwing codes. Downstream O2s are expected to move in predictable response to the upstream O2s and measure the cat operating efficiency. Hard to trick them these days - but a very few of the best tuners can.