Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delivery Day

Hybrid View

Delivery Day

My delivery day is coming soon, hopefully in 6 days, and I want to hit the ground running with the car. I've seen a lot of people recommending mods to help the car out and was wondering if I'm missing anything. I plan on driving the car whenever I can barring salt and snow in NY/NJ, so far I am going to get a car cover (most likely cover king), rock guards, sun visor for the interior, window regulators, and potentially a seat lowering kit. Is there anything I'm missing or you guys recommend and preferred brands?

Enthusiast
    Congrats on finally snagging one. If you're doing the window regulators then may as well do the window boss kit as well. On my list of projects coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Docmartin View Post
    Congrats on finally snagging one. If you're doing the window regulators then may as well do the window boss kit as well. On my list of projects coming up.
    Thank you, I'm planning on doing that once the salt comes and I cant drive the car for a while, or maybe on one of these weekends.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pdramarocks View Post
    Hi flow cats
    I was considering putting a heat shield on the rocker panels to prevent the white turning yellow, not sure if this is guaranteed tho :/

Enthusiast
    Hi flow cats

Few more which i have done recently:
    - DSE air intake heat shield + insulation (Dynamat)
    - Moroso wires + spark plugs
    - PPF/Ceramic
    - Check the dates on tires
    - Contact Jon B on partsrack for high flow cats, best mod!

Quote Originally Posted by bibaboi View Post
    Few more which i have done recently:
    - DSE air intake heat shield + insulation (Dynamat)
    - Moroso wires + spark plugs
    - PPF/Ceramic
    - Check the dates on tires
    - Contact Jon B on partsrack for high flow cats, best mod!
    PPF is already on it and plan on ceramic coating it soon, tires are going on in the spring, and how difficult is it to change out those other parts?

Enthusiast
    Window regulators, window boss kit, and if it has the stoppers under the seat you should remove them. They measure about 1 and 1/4 inch if memory serves me correct but because they sit on top of the rail you get near a 2" total drop which is needed.

May as well put some sound deadening in the doors while they are apart.

For looks a TA spoiler is a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by StrokerAce View Post
    Window regulators, window boss kit, and if it has the stoppers under the seat you should remove them. They measure about 1 and 1/4 inch if memory serves me correct but because they sit on top of the rail you get near a 2" total drop which is needed.

May as well put some sound deadening in the doors while they are apart.

For looks a TA spoiler is a good look.
    Sound deadening is something that completely slipped my mind is one of my top priorities, even though the windows will be down 99% of the time it'll be nice to have silence on phone calls. I believe the TA 1.0 lip is on currently

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Vipers View Post
    What did you buy?
    2015 White GT

Enthusiast
    What did you buy?

Enthusiast
    Up The River..[Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR]
    What did you buy?
    Thats FUNNY !!!! [Maybe The year-model Matters?]

Enthusiast
    Yeah TA 1.0 aero all the way... Just totally changes the car...

Yeah TA 1.0 aero all the way... Just totally changes the car...
    I'm fairly confident just the TA 1.0 rear lip is on, but not sure if I want to go carbon accents on the outside yet. Any other aero options I can do without changing suspension?

Enthusiast
    2BD840FF-91F6-40CA-B1C8-7FD4CBC17B2C.jpg

Added OEM TA aero to my GT, would do it again in a NY second.

Quote Originally Posted by USAFPILOT View Post

Looks awesome, just took delivery and I have the TA 1.0 wing, theres a small little flap that looks like a rock guard I was going to get, but not entirely sure if it is. Do you know if the vipers came with any sort of flap?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Whopperman View Post
    Looks awesome, just took delivery and I have the TA 1.0 wing, theres a small little flap that looks like a rock guard I was going to get, but not entirely sure if it is. Do you know if the vipers came with any sort of flap?
    If you’re talking the flap that protrudes from the front splitters on a TA2.0 it’s not a rock guard. I have added DSE stone chip guards to my car, though they are not installed in that picture. They come from DSE and we’re not offered from Dodge.

If you’re talking the flap that protrudes from the front splitters on a TA2.0 it’s not a rock guard. I have added DSE stone chip guards to my car, though they are not installed in that picture. They come from DSE and we’re not offered from Dodge.
    I don't think I have that, its a tiny drop down in the back of the wheel wells

Enthusiast
    These little flaps are the first thing that scrapes when you hit a bump, so it's like a sensor to let you know to be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by SilveRT8 View Post
    These little flaps are the first thing that scrapes when you hit a bump, so it's like a sensor to let you know to be careful.
    are you talking about the rubber in the front?

Enthusiast
    are you talking about the rubber in the front?
    Yes

Enthusiast

That looks fantastic. Such a perfect car!

My delivery day is coming soon, hopefully in 6 days, and I want to hit the ground running with the car. I've seen a lot of people recommending mods to help the car out and was wondering if I'm missing anything. I plan on driving the car whenever I can barring salt and snow in NY/NJ, so far I am going to get a car cover (most likely cover king), rock guards, sun visor for the interior, window regulators, and potentially a seat lowering kit. Is there anything I'm missing or you guys recommend and preferred brands?
    9.0L upgrade! Makes for a very fun Viper! Of course I'm biased... Where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by ViperNC View Post
    9.0L upgrade! Makes for a very fun Viper! Of course I'm biased... Where are you located?
    out of my price range XD I'm in NY

Enthusiast
    Am I the only one noticing the lack of new car pics in this thread?

Think I have a case of the stupid, but it wont let me add a photo using "Insert Image" or drag and drop for some reason

Enthusiast
    Think I have a case of the stupid, but it wont let me add a photo using "Insert Image" or drag and drop for some reason

Send me your pics I'll post them up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast