Lightbulb TKO control arm bushing kit review

Just a quick review about TKO's control arm bushing kit
    (disclaimer: i'm not being paid for this...)

https://tkomotorsports.com/product/2...m-bushing-kit/

Correct the mushy feeling under heavy braking conditions and the loose feeling in high load turns of your factory rubber control arm bushings. More precise handling under extreme conditions.
    I'd like to add that precise handling is present even under normal condition. I'm using my Viper as a street/summer daily car mostly and this kit makes the car more enjoyable, so it's not only for track use. This bushing kit is already in my top favorite mods, it's the first time I'm driving a Viper that feels like my 981 GTS in terms of precision (yes, it's a compliment ;-)

It feels much much tighter, it gives a very precise and nimble feel, yet stable, predictable and the ride is not harsh at all, on the contrary; it seems to allow the suspension to work better (more compliant+precise)

That being said, I suspect this is the kind of modification that will reveal all its potential only if you did other mods already (good tires with stiff sidewalls, stiffer springs, solid sway bars, etc..) as the stiffer are the other components, the more stress is transferred elsewhere (bushings) and since I did the bushing kit LAST... it shows a lot.

Supporting Vendor
    Supporting Vendor
    Wow! thanks Aevus. We really appreciate candid honest reviews of our products.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO MOTORSPORTS TEAM View Post
    Wow! thanks Aevus. We really appreciate candid honest reviews of our products.
    Frankly speaking I was a bit hesitant to buy this kit because it seemed very track-oriented. While it's most certainly designed to attract customers who track their car, I think that's the kind of modification that benefits both street and track. Which is NOT that common...

That being said, that kit would not be my first mod on a car equipped with Nitto tires and stock suspension/sway bars...

Supporting Vendor
    Supporting Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevus View Post
    Frankly speaking I was a bit hesitant to buy this kit because it seemed very track-oriented. While it's most certainly designed to attract customers who track their car, I think that's the kind of modification that benefits both street and track. Which is NOT that common...

That being said, that kit would not be my first mod on a car equipped with Nitto tires and stock suspension/sway bars...
    just curious...what would be your first mod??

Will soon install Penske double with stiffer Hyperco springs, can't wait to see/feel the result. I just hope I didnt go too far this time. I've been lucky; no mods regret yet.

Supporting Vendor
    Supporting Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevus View Post
    Will soon install Penske double with stiffer Hyperco springs, can't wait to see/feel the result. I just hope I didnt go too far this time. I've been lucky; no mods regret yet.
    Penske are proper shocks. They are a tried a true 40 year old shock design that works well all around. You wont be disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by TKO MOTORSPORTS TEAM View Post
    Penske are proper shocks. They are a tried a true 40 year old shock design that works well all around. You wont be disappointed
    Will have the Pensked installed along with your '' REAR LOWER SHOCK MOUNT WITH SPHERICAL BEARING '' and my race engine somewhere in october, I can't wait to see the results.