Just a quick review about TKO's control arm bushing kit
(disclaimer: i'm not being paid for this...)

https://tkomotorsports.com/product/2...m-bushing-kit/

Correct the mushy feeling under heavy braking conditions and the loose feeling in high load turns of your factory rubber control arm bushings. More precise handling under extreme conditions.
I'd like to add that precise handling is present even under normal condition. I'm using my Viper as a street/summer daily car mostly and this kit makes the car more enjoyable, so it's not only for track use. This bushing kit is already in my top favorite mods, it's the first time I'm driving a Viper that feels like my 981 GTS in terms of precision (yes, it's a compliment ;-)

It feels much much tighter, it gives a very precise and nimble feel, yet stable, predictable and the ride is not harsh at all, on the contrary; it seems to allow the suspension to work better (more compliant+precise)

That being said, I suspect this is the kind of modification that will reveal all its potential only if you did other mods already (good tires with stiff sidewalls, stiffer springs, solid sway bars, etc..) as the stiffer are the other components, the more stress is transferred elsewhere (bushings) and since I did the bushing kit LAST... it shows a lot.