Enthusiast

Looking for CC near Reno NV

Is there anyone near Reno NV that would be interested in lending their car to TKO Motorsports for them to develop their mechanical throttle blip for the non-DBW cars?

If I were closer, I'd be all over it.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by 13COBRA View Post
    Is there anyone near Reno NV that would be interested in lending their car to TKO Motorsports for them to develop their mechanical throttle blip for the non-DBW cars?

If I were closer, I'd be all over it.
    Would be awesome... I am to far away.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbccenter View Post
    Would be awesome... I am to far away.
    Same here!

Supporting Vendor
    Supporting Vendor
    This is awesome! Thank you 13Cobra. Really need a comp coupe to get blip shift brackets correct.
    We have access to a few 3 gen street vipers mechanical throttle; We will go ahead and design and build to fit and those cars; then if possible get a few pics from you of your car and send you test parts to fit up. Its not the fastest way to get you parts but it will be progress.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TKO MOTORSPORTS TEAM View Post
    This is awesome! Thank you 13Cobra. Really need a comp coupe to get blip shift brackets correct.
    We have access to a few 3 gen street vipers mechanical throttle; We will go ahead and design and build to fit and those cars; then if possible get a few pics from you of your car and send you test parts to fit up. Its not the fastest way to get you parts but it will be progress.
    I agree. I'll do whatever I can to get you photos/measurements, etc immediately.

Supporting Vendor
    Supporting Vendor
    I agree. I'll do whatever I can to get you photos/measurements, etc immediately.
    No rush we cant start work on it until next month at the earliest. Thank you very much for the help

Would it be different depending on pedal set up. Stock VCC set up vs Tilton, etc?

#03 has Tilton set up.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhlr8n View Post
    Would it be different depending on pedal set up. Stock VCC set up vs Tilton, etc?

#03 has Tilton set up.
    Ah, good question. I hadn't even thought of that.

Thanks Tom

Have you had your car out yet?!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhlr8n View Post
    Would it be different depending on pedal set up. Stock VCC set up vs Tilton, etc.?

#03 has Tilton set up.
    Tom, TKO would have the best answer to what they need/want, but I'm thinking they're trying to package the throttle blip under the hood at the throttle cable, and be able to clear the CC hood. Dan and Ross are setting up my paddles and the Geartronics throttle blip unit is a really tight fit.

Ah, good question. I hadn't even thought of that.

Thanks Tom

Have you had your car out yet?!
    Nick, I love the new car it is amazing, yes have had the car out a few times already, Willow Springs, Laguna, Buttonwillow, INDE in AZ. But not lately...too freaking hot! Ended up down anyways because of a leaky shock. TKO has since rebuilt them (SupaShock). In the meantime I ended up putting 3 way Motons on. Gonna take some more time tinkering to get the car dialed in.

Mike, looking forward to catching up, hopefully soon. Let me know when you'll be at the track and I'll try and make it. I don't think I'll be able to make Laguna 7/31+8/1. But I'd like to get a day or 2 in before Willow in Oct.