Enthusiast

Clear Bra & Storage Recommendations

Hi Fam! I just moved to Scottsdale from Clearwater Florida last month and am ecstatic to have joined the club a few days ago! That being said I am currently renting and don't have an enclosed unit to store my 94 Viper with 8,500 miles and it appears there are a lot of options out this way. I am vetting about 5 at the moment and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations on where to go (or who to stay away from!) I am also looking to put a clear bra on her as these roads seem to be quite different from where I'm from. Any assistance or direction is extremely appreciated. Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at Gallagher's next month!!

Enthusiast
    Hi Matty, sorry for the late reply, I didn't see this post until now.

Welcome to AZ, great group of people here. I don't have any recommendations for storage, but I will gather some details and share with you. I know of a member that used a storage facility for a short while.

For a good details and PPF, reach out to AZ Auto Aesthetics in Mesa. Talk to Brenan and let him know you are from AZ Viper Club and Anil referred you. They do very good work. I would suggest getting it ceramic coated too, over the PPF.

See you at the meeting in Aug!

Enthusiast
    Thank you! I appreciate that and look forward to hearing from you again and meeting you guys soon!

One word -xpeal the best, get the thickest one thay have. Works great, don't forget it's the guy that installes it.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by viperman4125 View Post
    One word -xpeal the best, get the thickest one thay have. Works great, don't forget it's the guy that installes it.
    👌🏻

Enthusiast
    I believe the individual above was trying to say they prefer the XPEL brand for ppf and recommended you go for the thickest (mils) offering they have. Additionally a lot of success of the protection and appearance is in the quality of work in which the individual applies it. As Loud mentioned; AZ Auto Aesthetics is a great option to get more information on this product.

Enthusiast
    Thank you so much I appreciate that and will look into them this week!

Enthusiast
    Welcome to Arizona!

Enthusiast
    Thank you! See you guys next Thursday!

Enthusiast
    Welcome to the party! I also second AZ Auto Aesthetics. They have done several Vipers in the valley. See you next week

Enthusiast
    Welcome to the cruise capital of America (I just made that up), but it sounds good and it fits lol.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman2006 View Post
    Welcome to the cruise capital of America (I just made that up), but it sounds good and it fits lol.
    How are you doing buddy? Haven't seen you since our impromptu cruise couple years ago. Stop by our monthly meeting if you are in town. Sept 2, Gallagher's on 32nd and baseline.