Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 1,726 to 1,733 of 1733

Thread: TA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Three Z View Post
    Black TA 2/33 listed on gurus and eBay

Claims to be “built” but no details. Accident history

189 ask

https://www.ebay.com/itm/26570240662...mis&media=COPY
    looks like a turbo car from the couple of crappy engine pics, doesn't look like calvo or nth though. strange to not list any details. Wonder what they are hiding

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanSchoen View Post
    looks like a turbo car from the couple of crappy engine pics, doesn't look like calvo or nth though. strange to not list any details. Wonder what they are hiding
    It’s an RSI car, shop in DFW Texas.. never heard anything good about them..

Who wants to sell me an Orange TA? Call me! 678-362-5685.

Enthusiast
    Try a PM to "Timnineside" on this forum.

Enthusiast
    Today I'm celebrating 9 epic years of owning Black TA 23/33! This Viper has done it all, comfortably and reliably...and continues to!

It's been the perfect long distance grand tourer on many occasions for my wife and I, like our 13 day tour across the US from Toronto, Canada to NVE2 in New Orleans, to Virginia International Raceway and tour up the east coast to Washington and Philadelphia, to Road America in Wisconsin and tour of Chicago, and to the spectacular village that's home to Circuit Mont-Tremblant in Quebec numerous times.

These road trips all shared the draw and appeal of a great destination and a fantastic road course track day with friends, and the TA has really excelled for this intended use. This year we'll be touring New York's Finger Lake Region with 2 track days at Watkins Glen International in July, and we look forward to planning other trips in the future to Road Atlanta, Mid-Ohio and PittRace near Pittsburg.

On long road trips it's as comfortable as our 911 Turbo S, and surprisingly has roughly the same cargo capacity for many days away, but is a little more challenging when parking because it's such an attention whore, lol.

On track it's a revelation. SRT really nailed it with great suspension and brake upgrades, it's slippery enough to make it a weapon on the straights, and has just enough aero to keep it planted for truly impressive lap times.

Cost of consumables on road & track have been remarkably low, with tires and brakes lasting unusually well compared to my track buddies running AMG's, GT-R's, Corvettes, 911's and ACR's. I applied paint protection film as soon as I got the car, and it's done an outstanding job of protecting the paint all these years.

I've had the pleasure of meeting and thanking Ralph Gilles for his advice to order the TA for my level of track use, a number of Team Viper engineers for building such an outstanding Viper, and several on these forums who gave their early Gen V feedback and advice in 2013.

For those who might be considering tracking their Vipers, I documented my early track experiences in a series of "Track Attack" titled threads that can be searched, with this one being the first...

https://driveviper.com/forums/thread...t=Track+Attack.

These TA's strike the perfect balance for street, track and road trip use. They have stunning supercar looks, drop dead gorgeous in any color, and among the rarest Vipers produced. They've also been a very secure place to park some funds in a way that they can be enjoyed... relentlessly!

Congrats to all who have or are enjoying theirs. Love to hear about your experiences too!

Bruce

20191026_152308.jpg
    Last edited by Bruce H.; 04-23-2023 at 06:52 AM.

Enthusiast
    Congrats Bruce H. Love the Black TA..

Bruce, you are always an inspiration. Congratulations.
    Thank you for the writeup and that awesome picture.

Enthusiast
    Thank you very much!
    Quote Originally Posted by VENOM-TA View Post
    Congrats Bruce H. Love the Black TA..
    Quote Originally Posted by TIME View Post
    Bruce, you are always an inspiration. Congratulations.
    Thank you for the writeup and that awesome picture.

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970