Free 2004 Rotors

Dayum, last post was me posting free stuff a year ago?

I have a spare full set of rotors off my 2004. I am going to metal recycle them unless someone would like them. If you’re local to the Bellevue area I can meet. If you want them shipped I’ll be happy to package them if you pay shipping costs.

You’ll need to resurface them but they can take it.

Enthusiast
    Must be someone that could use them (i.e. don't destroy them). I am not in need now so defer to someone with a greater need.

Quote Originally Posted by ViperSRT View Post
    Must be someone that could use them (i.e. don't destroy them). I am not in need now so defer to someone with a greater need.
    I got ahold of the recycling place and at $0.03/lb for recycling I'll just hold them a while longer. Not worth the drive there

Quote Originally Posted by SammamiSnake View Post
    I got ahold of the recycling place and at $0.03/lb for recycling I'll just hold them a while longer. Not worth the drive there
    I have a set that I'm getting rid of this weekend to an owner up north. I could swing by and pick these up and let him have both or whichever set is in better shape. Message me your address and when is a good time to swing by (I'm in Sammamish as too)

Enthusiast
    Sea Snake -- pick them up and then offer to someone in your Club as there will be someone who can use them in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pemberton View Post
    Sea Snake -- pick them up and then offer to someone in your Club as there will be someone who can use them in the future.
    That's the plan!