VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston

One change to the Agenda

Unfortunately, due to the ongoing Covid-19 ripple effects on staffing for many vendors we are unable to go on the Jungle Queen as we originally planned on Wednesday, April 28, 2021. However, the good news is we have already planned something even better and certainly more our speed and we know you’ll enjoy the ride!! We have bought out 2 enormous speedboats for the entire afternoon with a one hour guided tour of the sights and sounds of the real Miami Vice! We have to split into 4 groups so we ask everyone to be patient. Dress appropriately, you won’t get soaked but you may get a little wet depending on conditions. Oh, and don’t forget a bit of sunblock and a cold beverage of your choice in a plastic container! After you’re done just stroll next door to the Hard Rock Café and enjoy a delicious meal on the 360-degree patio! For those that aren’t afraid of heights you might want to take a ride on the beautiful Miami Eye Ferris Wheel!

Enthusiast
    Question. My wife and I are arriving Monday evening, and will not depart until the following Tuesday morning. Will the hotel allow my truck/trailer in their parking lot?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperPete View Post
    Question. My wife and I are arriving Monday evening, and will not depart until the following Tuesday morning. Will the hotel allow my truck/trailer in their parking lot?
    Beth can correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t believe parking your trailer on site is allowed. With that said, they have something worked out with Homestead so that you can store your trailer there for the week.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1992 View Post
    Beth can correct me if I am wrong, but I don’t believe parking your trailer on site is allowed. With that said, they have something worked out with Homestead so that you can store your trailer there for the week.
    Yeah I thought I read that, just wanted to be sure- because we're staying a couple extra days.

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2017
    Capital Vipers (DC/DE/MD/VA)
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1992 View Post
    Page 3, 4, and 5 of the "NVE4 Pre Arrival Guide" the was emailed last night.
    Brian
    98 Ronzello PVP Pilot GT2
    99 ACR

Capital Vipers Facebook Group

Capital Vipers Founding Regional President 2018 - 2021
    Motor City Viper Owners - Associate Member
    Coordinator - Amelia Island Cars & Coffee 2021/2020/2019, Hilton Head Concours 2019, Greenbrier Concours 2018
    Coordinator - Hagerty Partnership
    Coordinator - Spirit of Viper
    GT2 Owners Group

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston

Quote Originally Posted by ViperPete View Post
    The parking lot is super tight making it almost impossible to get a trailer in there plus we need to make room for Vipers! Oh yeah, the hotel might have other guests we'll get to annoy firing up those "quiet" little V10s early in the morning!!!

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston

Here's the Wednesday (4/28) schedule with tickets given out on a first in/first out basis at registration:

Boat Tour
    Lv hotel Park Meal Depart Return
    Group #1 11:20 11:50 12:00 1:30 2:30
    Group #2 12:15 12:35 12:45 2:45 3:45
    Group #3 1:35 2:05 2:15 4:00 5:00
    Group #4 2:50 3:20 3:30 5:15 6:15

This will also be on your credentials for a quick reference.

See ya'll next week!

How do we find out which group we're in?