Enthusiast

GEN III Occupant Restraint Control Module Recall Service

My 2006 still needs to be serviced for this airbag recall. Has anyone had this recall service performed at White Plains Dodge in NY with an alleged in-house ViperTech named Christopher? How about any other dealer in the Long Island/Westchester area or within the surrounding region with a successful recall service? I have no intention of leaving it with just anyone without at least some favorable referrals/recommendations with known quality care/handling and expertise, if it exists! Besides the obvious concerns about leaving it with just any dealer, any sage advice or positive dealer service experience?

Enthusiast
    Up The River..[Columbia River Gorge near Portland OR]
    Large and active thread about this just last week. SEARCH

Quote Originally Posted by HISSNAKE View Post
    My 2006 still needs to be serviced for this airbag recall. Has anyone had this recall service performed at White Plains Dodge in NY with an alleged in-house ViperTech named Christopher? How about any other dealer in the Long Island/Westchester area or within the surrounding region with a successful recall service? I have no intention of leaving it with just anyone without at least some favorable referrals/recommendations with known quality care/handling and expertise, if it exists! Besides the obvious concerns about leaving it with just any dealer, any sage advice or positive dealer service experience?

You have a PM...