TI Automotive ViperExchange com Dodge Viper GT3 R

Does anyone know if there is a scale diecast model of this car in wither 1/18 or 1/43 scale?

93-viper-daytona-qualif.jpg

Enthusiast
    I have never seen it. I don't scour the internet every day for them, but I definitely look more than most, and have never come across that one.

There is a 1:43 custom that was done on behalf of the primary sponsor. They are all long sold out and difficult to come by second hand.

Thanks for the info - that looks awesome but I haven't seen it anywhere. I really hope I can find one.

Enthusiast
    Looks like the green on that model has not held up well compared to the original colour on the race car!

It might be the light - it looks like a pretty accurate replica.

This is a Spark GTS-R that was converted so there are a few things that won't be correct, but the livery is pretty good.

Enthusiast
    I'd say find a 1:18th scale resin car and have a model car builder repaint it.

Enthusiast
    There are plenty of 1:24 and a couple of 1:18 models of the GT3-R out there in different liveries that can be redone. I have 4 or 5 (I forget) different ones. I can take pics if someone needs them.

Quote Originally Posted by steve911 View Post
    There are plenty of 1:24 and a couple of 1:18 models of the GT3-R out there in different liveries that can be redone. I have 4 or 5 (I forget) different ones. I can take pics if someone needs them.

There are no GT3-Rs in 1:18. Spark did 3 GTS-Rs (2014 Sebring, COTA 2014, Le Mans 2015) in 1:18 if that's what you're referring to. The only 1:24 GT3-Rs are slot cars from ScaleAuto, two of which are the 2015 TI Automotive cars (#93 and #33). Would love to see some pictures when you get a chance Steve, thanks!
    Last edited by Kurt; 03-02-2021 at 05:24 PM.

I would definitely like to see pictures of the 1/18 GT3s Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Viper_199 View Post
    I'd say find a 1:18th scale resin car and have a model car builder repaint it.
    Do you have a resin car collection?

Enthusiast
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Hi, sorry didn't see your question I don't have one But I do have an Autoart 2017 GTSR but I do have one resin car. A Lexus GT3 Car from Spark models it is very good detail.
    Jonah Werbelow

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    I do custom 1/24th scale gen 4 ACRs if you want one let me know Im new to it but not bad.
    pictures on my instagram @jonah_w_photography. I have more in progress.