Enthusiast

Valentine s Day Road Trip

Hello fellow SoCal Vipers,

I'm a new Viper owner and having fun getting the car sorted out. She's already in pristine condition, but you know. It's been too long since I organized a road trip and I'm doing one now. It will be open to all vehicles, so not limited to V10s.

This will be a 57.5 mile loop snaking (yes, intended) through some nifty parts of Long Beach and Palos Verdes. Here are a few details:

• Date: Sunday, Feb. 14
    • Gathering time: 8am at local Starbucks in Signal Hill - 1788 E. Willow Street, Signal Hill
    • Depart time: 9am
    • Est. duration: 3 hours including 3 20-minute stops
    • Destination: Noble Bird, Long Beach Marina (for those who want to join in a group lunch)
    • Group size: 25 cars max

This is a 3-day weekend for some (President's Day is Monday, Feb. 15) so this is a particularly good day for a fun drive.

I'm just getting out the word. It would be great to have one or more other Vipers joining in. Interested? Just reply to this posting or PM me. Vroooooom!

Steve

c7827bb3d0cb29240a5d092b4e111f62.png Pacific-Coast-Highway-top-drive-los-angeles-600x400.jpg
    Last edited by Stephen V; 02-12-2021 at 05:33 PM.

Enthusiast
    Looks like we'll have three Vipers rumbling up and down the streets of Long Beach and Palos Verdes. We have room for many more so if you're in the area and would like to start your Valentine's Day morning with a bang, shoot me a PM. Alternatively, you can just show up. It's all good!

Starbucks @ 1788 E. Willow Street, Signal Hill
    Social hour: 8am-9am
    Departure: 9am sharp!
    Last edited by Stephen V; 02-12-2021 at 05:35 PM.

Enthusiast
    Valentine's Day will see a high of 0 degrees in the Omaha area, so Stephen I will only be able to cruise with you vicariously, ha. Suggest you do a little video for all us poor folks in the Upper Midwest and NorthEast , as the only Viper love we will get is if we go out in our garages and give the old girl a quick hug.

Have fun and yes there are plenty of folks envious of your fun day with your Mistress!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pemberton View Post
    Valentine's Day will see a high of 0 degrees in the Omaha area, so Stephen I will only be able to cruise with you vicariously, ha. Suggest you do a little video for all us poor folks in the Upper Midwest and NorthEast , as the only Viper love we will get is if we go out in our garages and give the old girl a quick hug.

Have fun and yes there are plenty of folks envious of your fun day with your Mistress!
    Well, when the cold weather abates your pent-up demand for road fun will be all the more enjoyable, yes?

We'll be taking plenty of pics. Not sure how many cars (all kinds) will show and am expecting a very small group, but perhaps 4 Vipers. That would be nice! Stay warm and remember... Spring is not far off.

Steve

Enthusiast

Enthusiast
    Last edited by Stephen V; 02-24-2021 at 04:43 PM.

Enthusiast
    20210214_182656.jpg

Yes, we had a blast!
    Last edited by Stephen V; 02-24-2021 at 04:43 PM.