Corona refund 21 international

Hi, do we have a deadline till we will have to cancel the event if we are still not allowed to enter US from Europe???
    Oliver

Speak to Beth direct unfortunately I had to cancel yesterday along with other UK members as we cant travel and still in full lockdown..

VOA Mamba Member
    since 2013
    Houston

Guys you have until Jan 20th to cancel which probably doesn't help your timeline but if things change in the next month or 2 you probably can re-register. Sorry for the situation but we have to lock down the cancellations since we have signed contracts and deposits down with all the venues that we cannot recover unless there's another nationwide lockdown.

Right now Miami is open for business and the venues are eagerly awaiting our arrival!

Enthusiast
    HI Oliver, sadly All UK VOA members have cancelled now due to travel restrictions and rules about self isolation upon return.

Hope things change and you guys can make it . Wont be the same with out our cross the pond brothers . Especially my baby's step dad Baz

Thank you all for your answers!!!
    Sadly we have to cancel now and look what’s going to happen then:-((

Enthusiast
    im still going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RI-Viper View Post
    im still going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Represent!!!
    On the fence here......

Enthusiast
    I sent an email, I have to cancel too because I’m not going to be able to travel to the US. Is there a specific way to cancel? I’m so disappointed, not a good day over here. Miss you all.