Enthusiast

Wanted section??

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but is it possible to have a forum section called "Wanted". This was on the VCA and I really liked it. I was able to buy and sell several parts through posting there and using Private messages to make the transactions. This should also help clear up a few posts in the other sections where people are looking for something specific.

Our wanted section is in the Classifieds. Vipers, other vehicles and miscellaneous

http://driveviper.com/classifieds/

Enthusiast
    Would it be possible to add the Classifieds to the main forum index page? Not being all that observant, I didn't notice the Classifieds link at the top either. I think having a section on the main forum page would help increase Classifieds traffic.

Enthusiast
    Would also be nice to open the classifieds page and click recently added, within 24 hours, 7 days, 2 weeks. I keep having to look at the dates of each section, then try to remember when the last date I went through the adds. You know, I'm the patiently waiting for a good deal guy.