Mecum Kissimmee Event

I have been contacted by the marketing / event director for this years Mecum Auction in Kissimmee, FL. He will be providing the club with FREE tickets to come out to the auction in two weeks (Saturday 1/16). There will be about 300-400 cars on display and auctioned off that day, as it is the final day of the event, and usually the best. There will be a Shelby GTS and about 4 other Vipers selling that day so it will be interesting to see.

We plan on arriving at Mecum at 10 am ( so we will probably meet a few minutes before that somewhere else and all roll in together) hang out for a bit and check out the cars, and then head to lunch somewhere nearby.

I need to know who is coming and if you will be bringing someone, as soon as possible. He is going to block off an area of parking for our cars but we have to give him as much advance notice as possible.

The auction is running for 10 days, starting next Thursday. If you are interested in bidding on any of the cars, we can also get you a bidder pass for half price ($100 vs $200 ) and you can get in at anytime during those days.

Here is the link for Kissimmee Mecum : https://www.mecum.com/auctions/kissimmee-2021/

If you haven't renewed your membership, now is the time to do so. You must be renewed or join the VOA to get the free passes.

Nick Somerville
    President
    VOA Central North FL
    561-866-6933

Enthusiast
    Sounds GREAT! :-)

Tech Team

Sadly i'll be in Sebring on that date but plan on attending some other day.

Enthusiast
    Hrm....I may have to join. This would be a good day away.

Enthusiast
    Drat, great opportunity but unfortunately I am back in frigid Michigan. Hope to return soon!

Enthusiast
    I'll be there

If you join, the two mecum tickets cover over a 3rd of the annual dues for the year. Do it!

Enthusiast
    Kim and I will be there. Following thread, email and FB for updates. Thanks, Mark

Game Plan for Mecum

Viper Fans,

Mecum is this Saturday and here is the game plan.

It was brought to my attention that the 7/11 down the street from Mecum has a bunch of parking and would be a good place to meet. Please arrive at 9:45 am as we plan to head in to the event at 10am. Here is the address for 7/11 1941 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34744

We will spend a couple of hours there and then head out to Ace Cafe around noon and should arrive there around 12:30ish. There is plenty of parking and good food. (They do tons of carshows at the Ace Cafe incase you have never been there.) Here is their address 100 W Livingston St, Orlando, FL 32801

If you haven't already, please let me know asap if you would like to come (to either event) just so I can have a better head count and reserve more tickets for Mecum. Again, if you haven't renewed your membership you must do so to take advantage of the free Mecum tickets.

Thanks and I hope to see you there!

Nick Somerville
    President
    Central North Florida VOA
    561-866-6933